Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

We got a reputation on that server allright :D. I was wondering why we are the only ones in area and a few Newbies who "try" to settle down, but dont realise that there is huge metal box right to their shack lol.

If the wipe today, we will need to get finger out and do a very fast resource runs asap. If you are not first, you last on that server.

We want the same spot I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

BKtje wrote: »
    We want the same spot I assume?

Hell yeah! I love our Spot. Great for very start of the game with radtown near by, great for resources around later on.

And most people know to stay clear now haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Someone needs to send em a pic of where on the map you are! I can't navigate without one!

brianblaze wrote: »
    Someone needs to send em a pic of where on the map you are! I can't navigate without one!

rage+quit.jpg

• Advertisement

Looks like wipe might be in one hour or so. Ill jump to try BF4. I did not realised the Second Assault came out lol. Need to get that M60.

Ill join Teamspeak, so jump in and tell me when we ready to go to Rust.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Be on at 6:30pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Gis us a post when it wipes.

Misky, find a server for us. Even if we wont be playing on it tonight. We can start on it tomorrow. I will be able to stay a lot longer to get us set up tomorrow.
    The current one still not wiped and after seeing admins house I am a bit skeptical on how legit his building permit is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

I'd be very surprised if you find an admin who doesn't abuse for at least his base. Church is pretty sound when it comes to hackers. Is he saying anything re a wipe?

• Advertisement

What's wrong with their base exactly? Too big? The amount of stuff people offer him and his group is unreal sometimes. One guy a couple of days ago gave him 1000 metal. Why? Because he'd just raided some place and didn't want it so gave it to them instead of keeping it for himself. It probably happens semi often.

What's wrong with their base exactly? Too big? The amount of stuff people offer him and his group is unreal sometimes. One guy a couple of days ago gave him 1000 metal. Why? Because he'd just raided some place and didn't want it so gave it to them instead of keeping it for himself. It probably happens semi often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ugh.. the Server still hasn't been wiped.
    I'll wait until it is before playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Is it just a matter of time before the server wipe? Did he confirm its defo a wipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

what server are all ye playing on?

net.connect 212.38.163.123:29415 Is the current server everyone is on I think. But it is due a wipe as far as I know and I think the lads here might be heading to pastures new.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Posted our server details on reddit if any of you want to come along.

A few of you might recognise some names.
    net.connect 88.150.159.143:28115

Still not wiped? Wtf? If they decide not to wipe at this point I will be rate passed off.

I don't mind staying on that server. We can do worse then that, but if we move, then I don't mind too.
    Problem with current server that admins go to sleep after cartoons and during the night it is hacker free for all bananza.
    I am still not convinced admins house was legit. We played almost 15h per day and we have twice smaller base then him. He was not even on most of the time etc.

So yeah lads, decide what we do. I don't want this group to fall apart, we work together way to good to let it go. Plus we having fun. :D

I think there are atleast four in that admins group but apart from that i know nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Still not wiped? Wtf? If they decide not to wipe at this point I will be rate passed off.

I don't mind staying on that server. We can do worse then that, but if we move, then I don't mind too.
    Problem with current server that admins go to sleep after cartoons and during the night it is hacker free for all bananza.
    I am still not convinced admins house was legit. We played almost 15h per day and we have twice smaller base then him. He was not even on most of the time etc.

So yeah lads, decide what we do. I don't want this group to fall apart, we work together way to good to let it go. Plus we having fun. :D

I guarantee you most people buy a server so they have things handy. I dunno why there isn't options on servers to disable admin tools for spawning items etc.

• Advertisement

That said, even if he does give himself a little extra so what? He pays for the server and tries to help people and keep hackers off it. Just my two cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

That said, even if he does give himself a little extra so what? He pays for the server and tries to help people and keep hackers off it. Just my two cents.

That'd be fine if he just pve's.. the moment an admin starts raiding peoples houses etc crosses the line if they've been giving themselves resources (Not suggesting he has, dont think i've played on the server your on about).

He does seem helpful enough and I have seen him die plenty of times so he seems grand really. Wish he would feckin wipe the server though.

What server are you on Magill? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Wish he would feckin wipe the server though.

so I guess it's not wiped yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Mrdata. wrote: »
    What server are you on Magill? Any good?

Erm, i haven't really played so much the last couple of weeks. Just play for a couple of hours with a m8 on some german server. Haven't come across any hackers or anything but i think i've like a 150ping to the server.. and my connection has been dog the last few weeks so can't comment on the lag. Probably better to find a UK server or something.

It's a pvp game. It's cheating.

It's hard for me to believe that they managed to do wooden base and then 3 metal bases at the same time as we managed to make 1 smaller metal base. That's 4 of us playing about 12h daily and a good few part timers. I am not even talking about Misky, who stole more shot on its own then we gathered all together. Does not add up.
    I really liked that admin knew commands how to spawn m4 and 556 ammo, but did not knew command to change from night in to day...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I am not even talking about Misky, who stole more shot on its own then we gathered all together. Does not add up.
    I really liked that admin knew commands how to spawn m4 and 556 ammo, but did not knew command to change from night in to day...

The line about me, I know English isn't your first language but COME on what are you trying to say there? :D lol

Yeah he's a right aul shnake that Church! First thing I did after leaving that server last night was delete him. I couldn't wait to do it! lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Get on TS btw :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

was just on the server it stopped didnt say if restart or reset.

edit: Wiped

Advertisement