Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Get on TS btw :P

Feck spell checker on my phone. Sausage fingers are not helping too!

I just got back from a walk, give me a sec. I'll be on Ts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pheta

hey guys, how about joining our server again. we switched the provider and everything runs smoothly: net.connect 148.251.3.49:28195

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Pheta wrote: »
    hey guys, how about joining our server again. we switched the provider and everything runs smoothly: net.connect 148.251.3.49:28195

Hey Pheta, how about you turn back time and not steal stuff from our house? Only way someone could have gotten in was admin teleport.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pheta

why do you think it was an admin? u really think as admins we would need your stuff ,like 50 ammo etc? if we would want to abuse we wouldn't be so dumb and make it obvious. but anyway - if you want to think it was us then i cant change that

Pheta wrote: »
    why do you think it was an admin? u really think as admins we would need your stuff ,like 50 ammo etc? if we would want to abuse we wouldn't be so dumb and make it obvious. but anyway - if you want to think it was us then i cant change that

Just to try troll us maybe?

It's the only explanation as noclip was patched before that...

besides, you need more people on your server before we join again. Only 10 on it when I checked half an hour ago...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

People are saying on this server that everyone has admin commands can that be right??

Mrdata. wrote: »
    People are saying on this server that everyone has admin commands can that be right??

Well, we went back to that server we were playing one as it was wiped... What a waste...

Server just few hours after wipe and theres 3x3 10 storey metal base... Everyone got pissed off, then person on top of that tower started spamming Air drops.... like 20-30.

Anyone got any other server thats decent? Need my rust fix...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

BKtje wrote: »
    Haha excellent. 4-5 Kevlar guys, I think Misty is the only one who constantly wears Kevlar ;)

You must be in 4 or 5 places at once so, god damn speed hacker xD

Good news lads just seen this on facebook, Misty has been found safe and sound.

296188.png

Im not sure if Misty is ok with his picture on the internet but I cant help but post it.

Get well soon, its a tough world on this game and its not hard to go missing.

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote: »
    Im not sure if Misty is ok with his picture on the internet but I cant help but post it.

Get well soon, its a tough world on this game and its not hard to go missing.

Think myself and my mate are going to move to the number one ranked german server for now net.connect 5.9.78.38:28095. Dont know whats happening with that uk server its down for about an hour now.

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Think myself and my mate are going to move to the number one ranked german server for now net.connect 5.9.78.38:28095. Dont know whats happening with that uk server its down for about an hour now.

That UK server we have been playing on for the past week. We said we'd give it a go again last night. Spent 3 hours on it building a temporary base, collecting resources, fighting etc. then discovered a 10 storey 3x3 metal base ALREADY which no1 even with 10 people could have ALREADY! Then to prove further he was after hacking/glitching, admin abusing power WHATEVER he called in like 20 airdrops at once right at his house -_- Got straight off that server. Might find a new one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Have been flat out with work/ wedding preparations, but will try get on for a few hours this weekend at some point!

brianblaze wrote: »
    Have been flat out with work/ wedding preparations, but will try get on for a few hours this weekend at some point!

We'll all be expecting a Rusty guests invitation ;)

brianblaze wrote: »

If we will find a new home by that time. :(

I actually had a good night of sleep, no worries about house being broken in, no planing of the next floor during the night. No more diet of energy drinks and junk food. My weekend is shot! :(

If we will find a new home by that time. :(

I actually had a good night of sleep, no worries about house being broken in, no planing of the next floor during the night. No more diet of energy drinks and junk food. My weekend is shot! :(

Haha I know! The last 2 nights I've had such a good sleep and actually been a morning person! Nice sunny mornings help too! :D

I want to find a server today tho or I'll start getting withdrawal symptoms soon! :P

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Haha I know! The last 2 nights I've had such a good sleep and actually been a morning person! Nice sunny mornings help too! :D

I want to find a server today tho or I'll start getting withdrawal symptoms soon! :P

Yeah, the sooner the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

so everyone is still trying to find a decent server yeah?

Currently on rustplatz which is the number one server net.connect 5.9.78.38:28095 but airdrops seem to be broken. Dont know if its the same on all servers.

• Advertisement

Everyone put in 3Euro and we get a server for everyone here whoever pays gets admin. Sick of looking for servers +admin abuse etc.

Clicky

Everyone put in 3Euro and we get a server for everyone here whoever pays gets admin. Sick of looking for servers +admin abuse etc.

Clicky

We toyed with Idea of our own server, but I am not sure how well it will work. Gounty already tried and they gave up after a week.

Keep in mind, there are only 8% max server capacity in Rust. There are way too many server and not enough players.
    It will be hard to get out own server going. If all Boardsies from here would play on it, we might get initial number higher for others to join. Thing is we are not sure how many of boardsies will join us.

we should do a list of how many boardsies will join on to it and work from there.

We toyed with Idea of our own server, but I am not sure how well it will work. Gounty already tried and they gave up after a week.

Keep in mind, there are only 8% max server capacity in Rust. There are way too many server and not enough players.
    It will be hard to get out own server going. If all Boardsies from here would play on it, we might get initial number higher for others to join. Thing is we are not sure how many of boardsies will join us.

we should do a list of how many boardsies will join on to it and work from there.

Yea good idea no harm in getting numbers anyhow. On TS last night tho we found looking for servers and der is a lack of quality UK servers. With the right mods and no admin abuse and a decent starting population the market is deffo der for a decent pvp server.

We can always take out an ad in the national papers :pac:

Yea good idea no harm in getting numbers anyhow. On TS last night tho we found looking for servers and der is a lack of quality UK servers. With the right mods and no admin abuse and a decent starting population the market is deffo der for a decent pvp server.

We can always take out an ad in the national papers :pac:

I am pretty sure, If we will get this:

UK
    Rare C4 ( Adjust military gear drops too, not remove them completely, but make it rarer to spawn in boxes.
    Wipe (current date)
    Oxide
    Removal tool
    Active Admins

I bet with all these up we got a chance, but then again we need numbers of actual Boardsies to throw that server up the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

id be on it in a flash, as would a friend of mine

Lets see the numbers so?

1.Shadowhearth

I am pretty sure, If we will get this:

UK
    Rare C4 ( Adjust military gear drops too, not remove them completely, but make it rarer to spawn in boxes.
    Wipe (current date)
    Oxide
    Removal tool
    Active Admins

I bet with all these up we got a chance, but then again we need numbers of actual Boardsies to throw that server up the list.

[UK]Wiped 27/2|PvP|CheatPunch|Oxide|RemoveT|StarterKit|Sleepers|Active Admins

If we are clever we can give a decent starter kit(not over the top) alot of people when they join servers get killed and leave. Why not to give an incentive to stay on the server? A wooden hut and a wooden door. Gives a sense of security and pretty easy to break into at the same time and maybe a sleeping bag.
    Lets see the numbers so?

1.Shadowhearth + His dog
    2.Icy sean + Friend
    3.Nolars
    4.Misky + Misty
    5.BK + The woman
    6.BLOBBY + His maam
    7.Lintoh
    8.Brian + Mrs
    9.Joe

Lets see the numbers so?

1.Shadowhearth
    2.MiskyBoyy

I'd even buy one right now for 1 month and if it worked and people liked it they could just donate €2-3 for the next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Lets see the numbers so?

1. Joe
    2. Shadowhearth
    3. Misty

Fixed.
    Double Fixed.

• Advertisement

[UK]Wiped 27/2|PvP|CheatPunch|Oxide|RemoveT|StarterKit|Sleepers|Active Admins

If we are clever we can give a decent starter kit(not over the top) alot of people when they join servers get killed and leave. Why not to give an incentive to stay on the server? A wooden hut and a wooden door. Gives a sense of security and pretty easy to break into at the same time and maybe a sleeping bag.

Not sure about the starter kit, the ones who get killed and leave will leave anyway, even when mild wind will blow in their face. Starter kit just will take space on title line. You need to be careful with it. Nothing stops from adding starter kit anyway and have a message on server every one 1h about it.
    I would think pointing out rare c4 or "rare loot" be more effective.

Advertisement