Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Restart done lads. I am off to slumber again! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

BKtje wrote: »
    The map is 1/16th it's estimated finish size.

reminds me of something else of urs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'm sure i have no idea what you're talking about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

hm1fAPZ.jpg

Have to play the waiting game for the server to show up in public server browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

so how exactly do I join the server? Isn't showing on the community list. There's no way to just enter an IP?

• Advertisement

Cina wrote: »
    so how exactly do I join the server? Isn't showing on the community list. There's no way to just enter an IP?

When you're in the Main Menu press F1 and enter

net.connect 109.169.60.33:28615

and press enter :)

Anyone going to be on tonight at all? GF currently asleep on the couch again so may get some play time in before she wakes up.

Anyone going to be on tonight at all? GF currently asleep on the couch again so may get some play time in before she wakes up.

be on ina min

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

I'm on now at least :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Il be on later after work

La femme woke up so going to going to spend the evening with her. Able to write this as she's in the kitchen making me a sandwich.

La femme woke up so going to going to spend the evening with her. Able to write this as she's in the kitchen making me a sandwich.

haha sure TRY to make yourself more manly! :P See you guys Sunday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Nice one Lads, I'll be Sunday also.

So I turned on my Xbox one tonight because no1 was on Rust and I was bored, great story I downloaded the Netflix app which I got another free month. After some time(5 minutes) browsing the app I turned off the Xbox one, and turned on Rust to play a bit with blobby and lintoh.

Nolars wrote: »
    So I turned on my Xbox one tonight because no1 was on Rust and I was bored, great story I downloaded the Netflix app which I got another free month. After some time(5 minutes) browsing the app I turned off the Xbox one, and turned on Rust to play a bit with blobby and lintoh.

haha can't keep away huh :D

haha we shd hav a go on his server some day

ha someone said meow in the chat at 15 mins, was that you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Anyone going on the server this evening? If you list it on toprustservers and on the facepunch server tread Il vote for it.

Sorry lads, I was not on much last night. Had a fight with misses. She went to dtrink with her friend next door and I just watched Netflix in bed. :o

I should be on today lads.

• Advertisement

Oh man, the last bit of "on the next episode" was funny as ****. "Hey Frankie, would you like to lick on my popsicle?

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Anyone going on the server this evening? If you list it on toprustservers and on the facepunch server tread Il vote for it.

Preferably waiting on it to show up in public server browser first but if it's not fixed within the next 24-48 hours we'll start advertising it anyway but only at a time when we're about to be all on for a good few hours. So if people do join, they won't be joining an empty server and just leave straight away.

I'll be on tomorrow evening for a good 6 hours minimum anyway so see you's all then!

I'll be on tomorrow night, La Femme is going out. :D

I'll be on tomorrow night, La Femme is going out. :D

Nice :)

2 randomers joined the game and they said they found it through in game browser so maybe it's fixed. I'll be on tomorrow after 4 or so and we'll start advertising it everywhere then. If everyone can be on it would be great :)

Also, not sure if boardsie or randomer but no building shelters over wooden crates!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Also, not sure if boardsie or randomer but no building shelters over wooden crates!

*cough* Nolars *cough*

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    *cough* Nolars *cough*

I can't believe you Blobby 'cause you usually blame everything on me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I've been on for a few hours now and there's been a handful of new guys to the server. Unfortunately there's been only 1-3 people on and they've moved on :(

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Nice :)

2 randomers joined the game and they said they found it through in game browser so maybe it's fixed. I'll be on tomorrow after 4 or so and we'll start advertising it everywhere then. If everyone can be on it would be great :)

Shd advertise it now really, people are not necessarily gonna see it straight away and we can help if there is only a few on at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

The server is showing up in my ingame history browser aswell so should start advertising asap. What are airdrops set at? Maybe that should be in title aswell?

• Advertisement

get IN LADS WE HAVE RANdoms on

Advertisement