Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    No better place to play than on our server with the rest of the boardsies and other randomers :D Could also join in on teamspeak with us too if interested. We'll all most likely be on tomorrow evening after 5 or so!

Probably won't be able to make it on tomorrow, but will definitely move onto your server, seems like a lot of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

I'll probs join your server if i can't find out where the DIG guys have disappeared to. Seems they have all split up to different servers. One thing though, your sig's are showing server wipe date as the 3rd of Jan? "Wiped 3/1"

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

Gaunty wrote: »
    I'll probs join your server if i can't find out where the DIG guys have disappeared to. Seems they have all split up to different servers. One thing though, your sig's are showing server wipe date as the 3rd of Jan? "Wiped 3/1"

in some countrys the the date is read the other way around

as in 3rd of january gets to be March the 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

But since it's a uk server if should probably have UK date format. Bloody useless admins. I'm going to drop La Femme off as 6pm cet and will be on after that till whatever time she needs to be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

BKtje wrote: »
    But since it's a uk server if should probably have UK date format. Bloody useless admins. I'm going to drop La Femme off as 6pm cet and will be on after that till whatever time she needs to be collected.

I see lots of rocks in your inventory in near future! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Will be on for a session aswell after 6,hopefully see an airdrop on two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Building a base there and cant remove pillars, does the server need a Remove mod installed?

Cravez wrote: »
    Building a base there and cant remove pillars, does the server need a Remove mod installed?

Write /remove then use any tool to remove item just remember to write /remove again to stop removing everything

It should work. Type in /remove to activate it and hit pillar with something. Then type again /remove to deactivate it.

Remove was not working for me this morning.

• Advertisement

Tried it just there in console and chat and doesn't appear to be working

Tried it just there in console and chat and doesn't appear to be working

Server might need restart. I am still sort of in bed, when I manage to get out, I'll look in to it.

Restarted now. Check again.

Still not working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

I see lots of rocks in your inventory in near future! :pac:

Only funny once after 3 or 4 times its getting kinda annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The RAM on the server was near max. I heard on other servers that /remove tool was eating the RAM so I tried removing it and using the older remove tool again where you hit it twice with a pickaxe. Did anyone try use the pickaxe this time around, nah?

Edit: Shadow you never remove the other remove tool when putting the /remove one back on again. So now there's 2 remove tools active. TUT useless admins ;)

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The RAM on the server was near max. I heard on other servers that /remove tool was eating the RAM so I tried removing it and using the older remove tool again where you hit it twice with a pickaxe. Did anyone try use the pickaxe this time around, nah?

Edit: Shadow you never remove the other remove tool when putting the /remove one back on again. So now there's 2 remove tools active. TUT useless admins ;)

At least I am here and not looking for my balls in misses purse! :pac:

Did you removed the other tool? If you do these changes, you might as well tell us about them, so I dont waste time trying to sort it out! Bah! Useless! :D

At least I am here and not looking for my balls in misses purse! :pac:

Did you removed the other tool? If you do these changes, you might as well tell us about them, so I dont waste time trying to sort it out! Bah! Useless! :D
    *Vag not purse ;)

Aye, there's an action/history thing on the clanforge for seeing what was done.

Be on within the next2-3 hours for a long Rust session. Good few folks on as it is, great to see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Loging in now..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 baulbeg

servers pretty decent good job fella's!

• Advertisement

baulbeg wrote: »
    servers pretty decent good job fella's!

Sound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Moved over to your server today, met a couple of ye and didn't get shot so a successful first day I think! Was also able to build at last, so that was fun. I like how you have made it so high-end weapons don't drop often, the last server I was on I had a shotty with laser and flashlight within a couple of hours. Yeah, so great server!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Well today was better than yesterday. Didn't die once. Also managed a bit of crafting (finally wearing some clothes) and think I have a nice spot to start a bit of house building. I'll be back on tomorrow to continue.
    This game might become very time consuming :P

Noxin wrote: »
    Well today was better than yesterday. Didn't die once. Also managed a bit of crafting (finally wearing some clothes) and think I have a nice spot to start a bit of house building. I'll be back on tomorrow to continue.

Awh shtop would ya. Like 200 hours on it already in about a month! Value for money!

Doubt very much anyone got near that airdrop. They despawn pretty fast? Oh well had a couple of good firefights looking around in the top of portugal moutain.

What? Airdrop?! No way through had 15 people on. I smell admin abuse!

Most important question is - which shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnake got c4 kevlar or m4?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Even after I logged out last night I was looking out for BK hiding outside my house! The missus has a gig tonight so a lot of Rust on the horizon!

Noxin wrote: »

Be very very careful by opening that Pandora box called rust!

Thanks to rust I saved a ton of money by not buying games I will never play. On the bad side - I have played barely anything in the last month. I think I only managed to play some Hawken and loadout for 1h each in a month...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Be very very careful by opening that Pandora box called rust!

Thanks to rust I saved a ton of money by not buying games I will never play. On the bad side - I have played barely anything in the last month. I think I only managed to play some Hawken and loadout for 1h each in a month...

Hah, I think it's too late. I was loving the general gameplay yesterday. I'm keeping away from you gits for a while though. At least until I figure out how to craft a few better weapons. Bow is grand for wolves and bears but I don't fancy my odds coming up against someone with a shotgun :pac:

I thought my area was fairly isolated but after a little exploring, I found a number of other bases tucked away in various spots. Also began laying a foundation only to notice this little shack with a metal door tucked away in a corner of where I was about to build. DOH. Time to pick up and move spots.
    Didn't fancy putting work in only to have someone spawn right on top of me.

Still trying to get the hang of figuring out where I am on the map. I know I'm south near some water, but where exactly is beyond me. I need to start exploring a little more until I find some sort of town.

• Advertisement

Advertisement