Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

You lucky bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Lintoh wrote: »

Ya shnake!

I turned up the military drops a fraction last night alright and added them to weapon crates. (They weren't there before)

I suppose after being up 4 days it's about time someone found an M4 :P

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Doubt very much anyone got near that airdrop. They despawn pretty fast? Oh well had a couple of good firefights looking around in the top of portugal moutain.

I think Glitch got it and didn't want to say anything :P Who did you have the firefight with?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

3 lad Korosomething,Napo and Simon I think.Two different fights on top of the mountain so they obviously thought it landed up there too.How fast does an airdrop despawn does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

3 lad Korosomething,Napo and Simon I think.Two different fights on top of the mountain so they obviously thought it landed up there too.How fast does an airdrop despawn does anyone know?

It despawned right after I took it's sweet sweet contents. Mwha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- **** im so getting raided.

I dont know how everyone missed it though, saw exactly where it landed and I'm pretty close to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

I'll be honest, I'm struggling to survive more than like ... 15 minutes. I just keep getting attacked by bears and wolves that just won't stop chasing me to my impending doom.

Cina wrote: »
    I'll be honest, I'm struggling to survive more than like ... 15 minutes. I just keep getting attacked by bears and wolves that just won't stop chasing me to my impending doom.

Lol. We've all been there :P

You just have to give the bears and wolves a good berth until you've gathered some cloth, wood and stone to at least make a bow and arrow and then you can make them bears and wolves your bitch!

A good place to start also is small radtown, big radtown or hangar. Run in, check the loot boxes and you might get lucky. Get a weapon to start you off with and give you a headstart on them animals!

Get on Gaellords.com TeamSpeak with us too and we'll help you. You'll see us in a Private channel or in 1 marked 'Rust' - [URL="ts3server://78.46.47.195?port=9987"]ts3server://78.46.47.195?port=9987[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Cina wrote: »

I had this exact same problem on Saturday night when I started. Give it a little time and just try go for the boars and deers. They will drop cloth so you can craft some basic armor and a bow with wood and stone for arrows.
    Once you get the bow (and learn how to aim properly) it gets much easier.
    Now I go out hunting the damn bears and wolves as payback (and lootz).

If I bump into you in game I'll drop you a bow. I had this done for me on Sat and it made my game so much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Ill have that water thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'll have those Flares thanks!.

• Advertisement

I'll have that M4 thanks :D haha

Remove tool borked again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

BKtje wrote: »

Blame MisTy, god knows what he does to server!

BKtje wrote: »
    Blame MisTy, god knows what he does to server!

It's not 'borked'. You just have to use the pickaxe to remove things...?

Removed the old /remove one as people can abuse it and it also 'causes lag sometimes.

That remove tool don't work. I hit a stairs like 4 times with my pickaxe and it was still there...B O R K E D :)

JoeFitz wrote: »
    It despawned right after I took it's sweet sweet contents. Mwha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- **** im so getting raided.

I dont know how everyone missed it though, saw exactly where it landed and I'm pretty close to you.

Glitch?

The one and only.

what in game name is joefitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i only have a bow guys............ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JoeFitz

Noxin wrote: »
    Once you get the bow (and learn how to aim properly) it gets much easier.

I am learned in the way of the Blu Tac Arts.
    Glitch?

Eh maybe.

• Advertisement

I finished a Prototype of my next base out of Lego! :pac:

Thats what I was doing during weekend while Putting rocks in to Nolars bags Moderating server. :D

DSC_0201_zpslayiu5df.jpg

Off topic reported :p

Anyone of you Shhhhnakes on? I am going to jump in now for a bit.

Admin abuse has caused sever to go off sulking.

il be on for a nice bit tonight id say

Server currently having issues, trying to get it sorted now says MISTEH.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Okay guys, starting to advertise server. If EVERYONE could vote for it on the following websites, it would greatly help, thanks!

250-100new2.gif

Can vote once every 24 hours so save it to bookmarks and please vote daily when you get the chance :D
    bump vote

havnt been on in 2 days and someone has killed me and taken all my stuff :( destroyed all my huts with metal doors as well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

havnt been on in 2 days and someone has killed me and taken all my stuff :( destroyed all my huts with metal doors as well :(

Can you destroy metal doors without C4?
    They must have been banging your dooring in like mad!

Wait... that sounded better in my head..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

We did....

We're all in small radtown now!

Advertisement