Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Boo urnsss down with that sort of talk. We have paper, lots and lots of paper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

JoeFitz wrote: »
    Kevlar, but who doesn't. Need m4 and c4 innit. I have it on good authority Techniques and Data have fat loot. gogogogo.

Maybe if you consider pistols fat loot :p That glitch guy does be running around attacking me with kevlar on and building a nice metal base for himself by/on the sea. Would be nice to see what he's hiding...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Maybe if you consider pistols fat loot :p That glitch guy does be running around attacking me with kevlar on and building a nice metal base for himself by/on the sea. Would be nice to see what he's hiding...

Haha is he building a metal base the shnakkkkeeeee? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Haha is he building a metal base the shnakkkkeeeee? :P

When are we getting our free T-shirts for playing on this server?

sneaky_snake_shirt-r671ca1d02c084bb78ffe2f9491b5c160_804gs_512.jpg

Nolars wrote: »
    When are we getting our free T-shirts for playing on this server?

Not spelled quite right :P

• Advertisement

Not spelled quite right :P

go design em urself ya lazy admin. ffs

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Jesus I'm buying one of those for my girlfriend!

Ah, can't wait for tonight. Finally I will be able to stay for longer. Will be doing a few holes in households! :pac:
    Who said had full kevlar and m4? Joe? Anyone who tells me his house location will survive night with no holes in their shacks!

Ill be on ina bit for the night after I find myself some dinner and then we all get shadow and his c4......

the-joker-meme-generator-it-s-simple-we-kill-the-admin-ab4c9d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Its a nice house you got there BK, it would be a shame if something would happen to it. :pac: *makes shneaky shnake sounds*

Well considering it ain't finished yet I'm guessing that I now have nothing but the remains of my house err remaining ;)

Just finished a marathon assignment session. Started at 1pm and and just finishing now with a 30 minute break for eating. Still it's all done and shall look forward to having my revenge in the near future ;)

• Advertisement

Who owns the two sleeping bags outside our hut on the goldencoast server?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

I own 1 of them, was no more room in the house

BKtje wrote: »
    Who owns the two sleeping bags outside our hut on the goldencoast server?

Peasants

• Registered Users Posts: 12 baulbeg

how rampant is c4 use/access on the server now, any ideas?

best weapon i have is a sharpened pink stone hatchet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Must be pretty rampant at this stage ! Just logged in for the first time since sunday/monday and the ole base has about 30 holes in it ! Lot of C4 !

Magill wrote: »
    Must be pretty rampant at this stage ! Just logged in for the first time since sunday/monday and the ole base has about 30 holes in it ! Lot of C4 !

It decayed m8. I am the only one who has C4, I think.

I thought decay started from the top down ? Makes sense tho, few holes that don't really make sense !

doesn't matter anyway since ya'll are on a different server for now anyway

Magill wrote: »
    I thought decay started from the top down ? Makes sense tho, few holes that don't really make sense !

doesn't matter anyway since ya'll are on a different server for now anyway

You have some pretty cool mates Magill :)

You have some pretty cool mates Magill :)

huh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what server do ye all play on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

We have / had our own little plot at:
    https://clanforge.multiplay.co.uk/servers/2509664/view

But is it dead? Last few nights have been... ?

Noxin wrote: »
    We have / had our own little plot at:
    https://clanforge.multiplay.co.uk/servers/2509664/view

But is it dead? Last few nights have been... ?

was 13 on at one stage.

was 13 on at one stage.

Tonight??

Noxin wrote: »
    Tonight??

Yea

Yea

Balls. I logged and only saw a few so logged off. Wasn't too arsed building tonight so figured I'd annoy people with my bow. But I saw few online so went and tried out wildstar instead (which I was bored with by 10pm) :(

Maybe tomorrow!

Alright guys, server isn't as active as we'd like. What the plan is...

We're waiting on the next forced wipe which will be with 1 of the future updates. Usually isn't too long. So when that happens, ALL server's will be forced to wipe.

When this happens, people will look for a new server to join, because at the moment. With no forced wipes for a while, everyone has a 'home' already and are set up on other servers right now.

We have an advantage being one of the top 'UK' based servers on toprustservers.com so if I could ask you all to continue voting for us on there we'd really appreciate it.

Then as soon as a forced wipe happens, we'll all jump on our server all at once to attract new players and get a decent population going.

Here is the link, you just need to sign in using your steam account to vote:

http://toprustservers.com/best-

Had my first nerdrage quit and threw bottle of Sparkling water in to a door. :pac:

Airdrop situation. Killed naked dude and got M4 of him! considering how rare m4 is on current server... So I was heading back and got chased by some asshole. After good few minutes shoot out he got me. Lost my 2 parts of kevlar, p250 and M4... ****ing flipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Alright guys, server isn't as active as we'd like. What the plan is...

We're waiting on the next forced wipe which will be with 1 of the future updates. Usually isn't too long. So when that happens, ALL server's will be forced to wipe.

When this happens, people will look for a new server to join, because at the moment. With no forced wipes for a while, everyone has a 'home' already and are set up on other servers right now.

We have an advantage being one of the top 'UK' based servers on toprustservers.com so if I could ask you all to continue voting for us on there we'd really appreciate it.

Then as soon as a forced wipe happens, we'll all jump on our server all at once to attract new players and get a decent population going.

Here is the link, you just need to sign in using your steam account to vote:

http://toprustservers.com/best-

It says you haven't voted in 2 days!!

It says you haven't voted in 2 days!!

Nah it was more like 30 hours cause didn't get a chance to last night. Just voted now. Yourself and I are now top voters with 7 each :D

Techniques 07 7 8 minutes ago
    Misky 7 2 seconds ago
    [Mush] Lintoh 6 18 hours ago
    Nolars 6 1 day ago
    ShadowHearth 6 17 hours ago
    nosoctane 6 14 hours ago
    Mr.DatA 5 3 days ago
    Glitch 3 2 days ago
    DrBrian 2 3 days ago
    NeutralNurple 2 4 days ago
    Boehling 2 2 days ago
    Benzino 2 12 hours ago
    Cravez 1 7 days ago
    BLOBBY 999 1 5 days ago
    Steve* 1 3 days ago

• Advertisement

falling down each day if everyone isn't going to vote its pointless.

Advertisement