Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Had a little shleep in this mornin' but nothing too crazy. Was just 45 mins late for work is all :P

Grand shunny day out and all bahh :D

Yeah, I also managed to snag a bolt action rifle HEE HEEEEEEEE :D

Researched that ****!

Time you be on today?

I just finished work. So going back, playing with dogs for a bit, have something to eat and should be on. I should be definitely on around 2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

hahahaha this is so simple but yet so effective! Definitely going to try it later for the lulz! :D

Legend lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I don't think I'll ever trust a large storage box out in the open again! :pac:

Noxin wrote: »
    I don't think I'll ever trust a large storage box out in the open again! :pac:

Haha I know ye. It's a case of the PEEKABOO and:

• Advertisement

From Reddit regarding the above video:

"I'm going to set up a trap for this trap. First I'll wait for someone to set up this trap in the hanger. Then I'll send a friend carrying a lot of worthless gear in first to "fall" for this trap. Finally, after the "trapper" has killed my friend and is busy looting through all of the crap my friend was carrying, I'll shoot the guy. Trapception."

Just got back home from a Park. Could not resist taking my little bastards for a walk when there is such a nice weather. We might not get such a nice day till next year! :pac:
    Ill jump in to shower, maybe eat something and I am ready for some Rust!

My+body+is+ready+_e07e6734aea79e6d1206cb84070bdc54.jpg

Just got back home from a Park. Could not resist taking my little bastards for a walk when there is such a nice weather. We might not get such a nice day till next year! :pac:
    Ill jump in to shower, maybe eat something and I am ready for some Rust!

haha I know yeah. DEADLY day. Just back from a cycle and some shopping for dinner on the way. Going to hop on now whilst I wait on the shower. (Stupid immersion)

btw they're giving it good weather next week and also predicting an awesome summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

I'm coming online some time after 8 :)

• Advertisement

Lintoh wrote: »
    I'm coming online some time after 8 :)

Not good enough Lintoh.

Lintoh, you late!

Sorry for fecking off so early last night! :(

Did I miss any adventure?

Sorry for fecking off so early last night! :(

Did I miss any adventure?

Not really with myself an Lintoh apart from headshotting Hex from the roof of our base :P

Then after Lintoh went off, I was afk for a few mins, came back and our allies were outside our base calling my name lol.

Went out to them, they were going up to get in a fight with the admin and lads in metal base. There was about 5 of them. Jumped on their teamspeak with them and went and got in a 10-15 min firefight with the admins. Killed 3 of the bastards :D then retreated and went to bed lol.

(Vote for server, should be wipe soon and they said they'd jump on our server too if we can get it up and running with forced wipe coming with next update)

Nice one, I forgot to vote last night ffs. Will need to vote ASAP.

Well, you had a,lot of fun last night lol. Are those lads UK? Would be nice to get them on our server for sure. Is it 100% to get updated this week?

Nice one, I forgot to vote last night ffs. Will need to vote ASAP.

Well, you had a,lot of fun last night lol. Are those lads UK? Would be nice to get them on our server for sure. Is it 100% to get updated this week?

Yeah they're UK and 1 American with them. Not certain about the update tbh.

Yeah they're UK and 1 American with them. Not certain about the update tbh.

Might as well ask them to vote now too. The more votes we get the better our chances to get more people.
    I think we will need to bump up c4 drop on our server for ai and boxes, but lower it on airdrops etc. Rare c4 is good, but very rare c4 is not as fun too as we can see from that server now.

Bk said he had redone list properly and we will be able to bump up that drop nicely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Haven't done it yet but will get it done tomorrow for your opinions so we can tweak it. We could make c4 not too rare but explosives very rare meaning people can do some raiding early on but make it difficult to craft your own. I also liked the rarity of research kits on the other server though imagine i may be alone in that.

BKtje wrote: »
    Haven't done it yet but will get it done tomorrow for your opinions so we can tweak it. We could make c4 not too rare but explosives very rare meaning people can do some raiding early on but make it difficult to craft your own. I also liked the rarity of research kits on the other server though imagine i may be alone in that.

Well, I think that C4 would be a thing to Craft, but hard to get. I dont want people getting Free C4 from just farming Small rad town. :pac:
    I wonder if we can put same drop rate as explosives on our server? It drops, but it is rare. It is not annoyingly rare like stuff on the server we play now.
    Research kits - NO ****ING WAY! :pac: We need to make it maybe a bit rarer, but not the way it is on that server.

Like I said, that server opened my eyes a bit. Rare stuff is fun, but there are limits how rare it should be. something like empty airdrops is lunacy.
    One thing I like about that server - Timed Airdrops. Like every 4 days ( in game ). Just to rely on minimum player amount is not really working out. I would better have some sort of system where it would be timed event every 4 days in the middle of the day, but only if there are at least 8 people on?

BKtje wrote: »

I did like the rarity of the research kit myself,

• Advertisement

I did like the rarity of the research kit myself,

Maybe a LITTLE SMIDGEN more common than that server...

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

I think a kit starter of some kind would be a decent idea.If someone sets up a small base on the server they may be more tempted to stay there.

Maybe a LITTLE SMIDGEN more common than that server...

That LITTLE Should be LITTLE :pac:

I still have to see at least one more research kit drop on that server. In all those days we on, I got only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Any ideas when the forced wipe might happen?

With regards to the c4 i was thinking a low percentage but maybe 1 every few hundred ai kills. Would mean in a day you could farm maybe 2 on your own. With a team, enough to do some raiding but not go crazy. Explosives maybe very low % from ai (slightly higher than currently on our server) but with a decent chance of air drops.

Research kits something similar to c4. Once every 600 kills or something. Enough to be rare and make early mass production and giving of weapons difficult. Means the beginner weapons will be in use a bit longer.

I am off dusting off my PS4 and trying to play something on it. If you lads coming on rust give me a shout in this thread. I'll pop in!

were in game now

were in game now

Just you or misky too? Bk still collecting his teeth out of bouncers knee?

me and misky

• Advertisement

Just you or misky too? Bk still collecting his teeth out of bouncers knee?

I'm in work tonight, I'll try to pop on tomorrow but a lot of study to do ;(

Advertisement