Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

So i was nosing about wondering why noone was playing rust the last few days... came across this.. and lol'd.

298806.jpg

p.s. its not me !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Magill wrote: »
    So i was nosing about wondering why noone was playing rust the last few days... came across this.. and lol'd.

298806.jpg

p.s. its not me !

Thing is, I want to play, but the whole Damn update and wipe thing got in a way. We waited this week for Patch and the Damn thing never came! No info on it too.
    Now I don't even know of its worth starting over again as surely next week we will get patch and wipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Do you think there will be a forced wipe with this patch? I thought it was only a gui update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Dynamo Roller

me and a friend built a 10 story house and after 4 days of neither of us logging in all the wood walls were decayed. Thats a ridiculous rate of decay.

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Do you think there will be a forced wipe with this patch? I thought it was only a gui update?

They are changing a lot more then ui. They are overhauling the whole system items work. ( more of the background level). As devs said themselves - currently adding items in to games is a pain in a hole and they have to do a lot of work for each object instead of having a system that handles it. I am pretty sure this will definitely will need a wipe. It should be here this week for sure.

We see how it will go, we might just do wine on server this week anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Hi all I recently started playing rust with a group of friends a mix of Irish and German. I bought a server today and just set it up so of anyone wants to join and help out and play together that would be cool. Server is hosted in Germany.

Server Details:
    [EU] Swag City 2k14 #BlackaBlacka [Oxide] [Addons] New server! Noob-Friendly.
    IP : 188.138.16.72:29115

To join us just hit F1 on the game menu and paste in net.connect 188.138.16.72:29115

If anyone is interested in playing on a new server with us feel free to join. Thanks all.

Are ye going to wipe the server with the new update thats just been released?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

These boys are having a laugh in a month since they fixed the sky they have only managed a few performance updates. Dayz update out today and they have fixed both game performance and added a crap load of stuff.

This "Big" update better be worth the wait.

Nolars wrote: »
    These boys are having a laugh in a month since they fixed the sky they have only managed a few performance updates. Dayz update out today and they have fixed both game performance and added a crap load of stuff.

This "Big" update better be worth the wait.

I have to admit, after reading update notes I got really disappointed. Almost a month with no update and al they did is just a few hot fixes...
    I would not even mind to wait for them, but what pisses me off that they dont say a ****. we waited for a week in expectation of a patch and then this. I am not sure if wipe if needed at this stage, but we will have to do it anyway just to start playing again etc.

Need to hunt down Misky and decide what we will do. I think he is out of town again for few days.

Just read DayZ update list....... **** you Rust Devs... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Has Rust jumped the shark?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

wipe already and gimmie something to do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Need to hunt down Misky and decide what we will do. I think he is out of town again for few days.

Just home now. Was nearly on the drink for the night if my brother in law had his way :P

I've been playing a lot of Titanfall recently. It's actually REALLY good. Yas all should get it for a change of scene :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Just home now. Was nearly on the drink for the night if my brother in law had his way :P

I've been playing a lot of Titanfall Dark Souls 2 recently. It's actually REALLY good the best thing since sliced Bread. Yas all should get it for a change of scene :P

Fixed that for you ;)

I've been playing a lot of Titanfall recently. It's actually REALLY good. Yas all should get it for a change of scene :P

Played it during beta. Was fun but I really didn't see it keeping my interest for long. I'm really just waiting on ESO release :P

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Fixed that for you ;)

haha nice one Blobby. You got it? Add me on Origin.
    Noxin wrote: »
    Played it during beta. Was fun but I really didn't see it keeping my interest for long. I'm really just waiting on ESO release :P

I played beta for it for both PC and Xbox One and thought it was alright, fun enough but nothing special then a friend bought it for me for PC when it was released and I gave it a proper go and the more I play it the more I like it. Really fast paced fun :D

The girl plays Rust...
    538017_10152102195621840_1383463633_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

The girl plays Rust...
    538017_10152102195621840_1383463633_n.jpg

The **** she get metal to make that?! She's been in Radtown! Gyarrrr

Andddddddddddddd it's here!:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Andddddddddddddd it's here!:

Should of had some crazy bastard in the distance throwing random flares everywhere. Not looking at anyone in particular. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Alright Bitchyas I'm BACK!

Two assignments handed in, One trip to Ireland done and all other bits and pieces finished means that I should be on this weekend at some point to get my Rust on™.

:D

BKtje wrote: »
    Alright Bitchyas I'm BACK!

Two assignments handed in, One trip to Ireland done and all other bits and pieces finished means that I should be on this weekend at some point to get my Rust on™.

:D

Everyone Died. :( They were all like "Wheres BK... He will save us! He will kill these bastards and save us!....." you never came... We lost good men out in that wilderness... their blood on your Penis Bk.

Is the server staying up? Not to many voting for it these days..

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Is the server staying up? Not to many voting for it these days..

Well, Misky is oging to Binge Drink and shag for weekend again. I wont be able to look after the server during this time. We were talking about Monday for full wipe.

Maybe we can even do an Official post here about wipe itself, so people would know for sure. Meanwhile, for weekend, maybe we could do a creative type stuff to mess around. Just to spawn in stuff and people can experiment with buildings etc.

Well, Misky is oging to Binge Drink and shag for weekend again. I wont be able to look after the server during this time. We were talking about Monday for full wipe.

Maybe we can even do an Official post here about wipe itself, so people would know for sure. Meanwhile, for weekend, maybe we could do a creative type stuff to mess around. Just to spawn in stuff and people can experiment with buildings etc.

Creative sucks balls. It's all about the survival of the fittest!

Impossibru to get a good pop on it, it would appear

Creative sucks balls. It's all about the survival of the fittest!

Impossibru to get a good pop on it, it would appear

I mean creative up until monday? Monday just fresh restart? Or do we just wait for Monday, do fresh Restart and go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

We also need to tweak the server a bit as decay is way too fast and I'll have to send the updated loot list to MISTEH.

Just an fyi, there are one or two regulars who still log to the server. Might be worth putting a welcome message on when logging in (can you do this??) Informing them of a wipe on Monday if that is the plan.

Noxin wrote: »
    Just an fyi, there are one or two regulars who still log to the server. Might be worth putting a welcome message on when logging in (can you do this??) Informing them of a wipe on Monday if that is the plan.

What the hell do they find interesting on an empty server is beyond me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Advertisement