Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Oak76 wrote: »
    Forgive my laziness lads, but who are the main "bad guys" in this after they removed the zombies? Just other players now?

Yeah, the "red animals" immediately replaced the zombies. They just wanted to get away from being considered ANOTHER zombie survival game. Red bears, wolves etc. They can be found near rad towns and drop random loot.

But the main enemy, is always the other players. Don't you EVER forget that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

So, kill anything that moves. Got it! :pac:

Oak76 wrote: »
    So, kill anything that moves. Got it! :pac:

It's the safest tactic really along with safety in numbers. I find there's very few lone survivors playing on Rust. I'd love if there was a way to have an enforced server where it could be 1v1v1v1v1 etc.

This guy created a script for punishing people for using unauthorized commands. That's mental haha

5vStf6f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

laaag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Obnoxious Spoon

Can I have some usernames to add?
    Playing solo is just killing my soul

Can I have some usernames to add?
    Playing solo is just killing my soul

Mr Blobby :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Nolars wrote: »

I wouldn't trust that shhhneaky shhhhnake even with my cooked chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

stevemurphy1. Not on constantly but do be on an odd time :)

Sure, add me: MiskyBoyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

*Takes out flares*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

John_the_baptist1

Haven't been on in a while but its partly because playing by yourself sucks!

Holy crap. They are doing mile long jumps with progress now. Looks like we will be able to go and spread the word of Jesus again very soon!

http://playrust.com/friday-devblog-17/

Holy crap. They are doing mile long jumps with progress now. Looks like we will be able to go and spread the word of Jesus again very soon!

http://playrust.com/friday-devblog-17/

I'd say it'll be on par with the old version very soon.
    3 more updates max!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Broadband arrives in a week... Jesus this country living is tough. Pretty sure I could have crafted some by now in Rust!

brianblaze wrote: »
    Broadband arrives in a week... Jesus this country living is tough. Pretty sure I could have crafted some by now in Rust!

Awh shtop boy. I went from 150mb down / 10mb up to 7mb down, 0.3mb up. ****ing scandeloushhh!

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Awh shtop boy. I went from 150mb down / 10mb up to 7mb down, 0.3mb up. ****ing scandeloushhh!

Are we really gonna start comparing Internet?
    I have wind up internet.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I'm going from 100 meg in Dublin to 50 meg in carlow...

Sick of playing offline Far Cry 3!

I'm going from 100 meg in Dublin to 50 meg in carlow...

Sick of playing offline Far Cry 3!

haha **** you. I'd kill for 50mb now!

Lmao, I suppose there's always someone worse than ya, in this case. Blobbster!

Is the experimental at s level where it can be played full time yet? I'm not gonna start back til then. When will the original be decommissioned?

• Advertisement

Is the experimental at s level where it can be played full time yet? I'm not gonna start back til then. When will the original be decommissioned?

Not yet no and I think they are gonna keep the original up for people to play if they so desire.

Not yet no and I think they are gonna keep the original up for people to play if they so desire.

So what's the general consensus in boards, what version will be played, I am itching to get back in mostly because frankieonpc but not gonna spend time on building if I leave the server in 2 weeks time :)

You seemed to be flat out on rust yesterday nolars!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'll be trying the new one when it's at a similar level to what the old one was at.

I won't be playing until Tactical night time torches are available ...

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I won't be playing until Tactical night time torches are available ...
    adult-retro-flared-trousers-10769-33248_zoom.jpg

This has the potential to be the best game of all time!

Latest Devblog Ffs Tom letting us down!

**** sake Tom, letting the team down. Looking awesome, can't wait to try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Nice, they are shaping it up very well. Really can't wait to get back into it. Although it took me a long time to get oriented with the last map. This one is gonna be just as painful :P

There will be randomly generated maps as well so you'd be learning forever!

• Advertisement

BKtje wrote: »
    There will be randomly generated maps as well so you'd be learning forever!

This might be a bit ****. I sort of liked to know the one big map and its areas.

Thing is, right now its pretty much just fields and lakes. When they add some Proper Forests, caves and Mountains, it will finally look cool.

I am happy to see they finally working more on actual building. I cant wait to start on my communist shack again!

Advertisement