Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Agreed. C4 being rare is good, no military gear is stupid. I did manage to get an M4 on the server but that was just when admins had competition on, first person to kill the admin got an M4. I lost it when I died because Shadowhearth was kind enough to destroy my hut doors and leave me sleeping there in the nude with a draught coming in where the door used to be!

More people apart from boardsies is a definite must. We need SOMEONE to use the guns we collect on!

Myself and Nolars were thinking of renting a server and setting it to whatever we all decide on is best like the C4 being rare and blueprints enabled if that's possible. Keep Irish out of the name to be open to the Wider UK/European audience. Advertise anywhere we can think of. I'd say it's tough to get one up and going tho with the amount that's out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Well if you's are moving Servers may i suggest joining
    *United Kingdom - PVP*
    Here's the port: net.connect 212.38.163.85:28315

It's 150 player server and averages at least 50 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

DaLad wrote: »
    Myself and Nolars were thinking of renting a server and setting it to whatever we all decide on is best like the C4 being rare and blueprints enabled if that's possible. Keep Irish out of the name to be open to the Wider UK/European audience. Advertise anywhere we can think of. I'd say it's tough to get one up and going tho with the amount that's out there at the moment.

Don't think there is a need to rent one. There are lots of servers out there and some of them must be setup how we like and populated.

Will give your one a go now blobby

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Well if you's are moving Servers may i suggest joining
    *United Kingdom - PVP*
    Here's the port: net.connect 212.38.163.85:28315

It's 150 player server and averages at least 50 people.

Just tried that, seems lively and all but after playing on an Oxide enabled server I don't think I could go back to 100% crafting times!

• Advertisement

Just tried that, seems lively and all but after playing on an Oxide enabled server I don't think I could go back to 100% crafting times!

Yeah was thinking the same there haha

BKtje wrote: »
    Yeah was thinking the same there haha

60 seconds to craft 6 arrows hahahaha **** that!

Yeah, right. Jumping away from that server and the hunt continues. Might try an EU/DE one. There seem to be a lot and most germans speak english anyway :p

After some quick research here is a possibility. Going to jump on it now to give it a go. Server even has it's own webpage ;)

Server info:
    http://www.rustyfied.eu/serverinfo/

Wiped once a month. Seems active player base, all info at above link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

After some quick research here is a possibility. Going to jump on it now to give it a go. Server even has it's own webpage ;)

Server info:
    http://www.rustyfied.eu/serverinfo/

Wiped once a month. Seems active player base, all info at above link.

looks good

• Advertisement

Going to try to setup camp around the same place as we were on the last server.

Going to try to setup camp around the same place as we were on the last server.

/kit starter Gives you a starter kit that contains 500 wood, a sleeping bag and a stone hatchet

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Yabazza

Well lads

I don't know what ye did to that IrishRust server but it's vanished :)
    Might have a look at that German one.

Well that German server is interesting...

We found our old base area and made camp there. After getting split up I decided to look for some gear. I managed to quickly find a corpse with Kevlar and a 9mm handgun. Then almost instantly two guys with shotguns started attacking me. I managed to make it to the rocks where I hoped I could lose them. After being hunted for at least 15mins a Airdrop started falling which grabbed their attention and allowed me to get away.

Then about 30 feet away from our camp I was shot and killed by some dude with a M4 :pac:

Great fun though.

Well that German server is interesting...

We found our old base area and made camp there. After getting split up I decided to look for some gear. I managed to quickly find a corpse with Kevlar and a 9mm handgun. Then almost instantly two guys with shotguns started attacking me. I managed to make it to the rocks where I hoped I could lose them. After being hunted for at least 15mins a Airdrop started falling which grabbed their attention and allowed me to get away.

Then about 30 feet away from our camp I was shot and killed by some dude with a M4 :pac:

Great fun though.

Sounds more exciting already haha if we can all get togther and get setlled we can murder everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lintoh

I would love to join you there but not sure where yuo are building

Lintoh wrote: »
    I would love to join you there but not sure where yuo are building

Find out where you are on that server by hitting ENTER and typing /location and find where you are using the given co-ordinates using this map: https://rustmap.net/

You see Hangar wrote in Green near bottom of that map, that's where we plan on building a base.

Find out where you are on that server by hitting ENTER and typing /location and find where you are using the given co-ordinates using this map: https://rustmap.net/

You see Hangar wrote in Green near bottom of that map, that's where we plan on building a base.

HOLY ****!!
    There's a map!

This will really help for when i'm killing saving everyone...

GaelLords.com Teamspeak 3 Server

for anyone on the new german server.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

I can now craft M4's and ammo on the German server for those who need them. Who doesn't need big guns? :D

Edit - Productive night for me. I can now make all pistols, shotgun, m4 with ammo, mp5, grenades, kevlar helmet and rad boots. If anyone needs anything just drop me the materials and i'll make em for ya. Or let me know if you have a research kit and want to be able to make them yourself.

2nd edit - Just after typing this up i find an explosive resource drop from a zombie and have it researched. :D

3rd and final edit - I now have the explosive charge blueprint also so we're fairly set on this server now lads as soon as i can pass it around to yous all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So we going for the German server? I presume the one linked previously with its own website?
    We sticking together for this one? Base location set?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

So we going for the German server? I presume the one linked previously with its own website?
    We sticking together for this one? Base location set?

Seems like we're gonna stick on this server for a bit. It's active. Base is supposed to be same place as before, down by the hangar down south but i couldn't find which one it was.

Gaunty wrote: »
    Seems like we're gonna stick on this server for a bit. It's active. Base is supposed to be same place as before, down by the hangar down south but i couldn't find which one it was.

We've now moved.
    That C4 will come in handy... We have 2 very well armed assholes who have decided they don't like us :pac:

I'll PM you coordinates after.

I can now craft M4's and ammo on the German server for those who need them. Who doesn't need big guns? :D

Edit - Productive night for me. I can now make all pistols, shotgun, m4 with ammo, mp5, grenades, kevlar helmet and rad boots. If anyone needs anything just drop me the materials and i'll make em for ya. Or let me know if you have a research kit and want to be able to make them yourself.

2nd edit - Just after typing this up i find an explosive resource drop from a zombie and have it researched. :D

3rd and final edit - I now have the explosive charge blueprint also so we're fairly set on this server now lads as soon as i can pass it around to yous all. :)

First post 4:30am, last edit: 9:00am. Did you go asleep at all Gaunty?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

We've now moved.
    That C4 will come in handy... We have 2 very well armed assholes who have decided they don't like us :pac:

I'll PM you coordinates after.

Can I get those too please?

I went off and left ye guys last night and went to a giant resource field, collecting away. Ended up spending most of it building a base for when I was logging off. I built a hut and then built a house around the hut with a metal door lol. So to get in you'd need to blow down the metal door with C4 and then knock down the wooden door on the hut before getting basic supplies off my body :P

I've built a bit of a base for myself (easrly stages) near the hangar but if you guys let me know where you ended up I'll move (or build a second base).

I've built a bit of a base for myself (easrly stages) near the hangar but if you guys let me know where you ended up I'll move (or build a second base).

It's not far away from the Hangar tbh and it's just a basic house at the moment.

GIMMIE!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

By the time I logged of I had a lot of stuff also (nothing like you though) but now I don't know if I like the server. If 1 guy can get pretty much everything there is to get besides airdrops in only 1 evenings session then its going to be an M4/C4 fest and not the type of place that I wanna spend my time on.

Advertisement