Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I am now trapped inside my basic house. There's a guy out there somewhere with a rifle and im stuck inside with a shotgun and 9mm. He's been waiting for 15minutes already ;)

EDIT: Found where he's hiding. Time for shotty charge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

BKtje wrote: »
    I am now trapped inside my basic house. There's a guy out there somewhere with a rifle and im stuck inside with a shotgun and 9mm. He's been waiting for 15minutes already ;)

EDIT: Found where he's hiding. Time for shotty charge

Pretty much the same as Nolars and me :D

Well shotty charge succeded in that I got out of my house and he ran off. I had a feeling he hadn't left though so was scouting the mountains near my base and there he was. Tried to sneak up close enough for the shotty to be useful but he heard me coming and m4'd me to death :(

Only lost the shotgun and some Kevlar though so no big deal. Nights falling so am going to sit tight and hope he fecks off, might tidy my room while I wait. Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

If you just want a quick bit of PVP craic sometime then this is your place:

"Press [F1] then type "net.connect 108.61.141.11:28085"

Instacraft

We have experience running servers and are working to give you a great experience with us.
    This is a war server, you can spawn in your kit as many times as you like!
    Getting resources will not be easy!
    When you join the server
    type "/kit pvp"
    The kit includes

-M4
    -Bolt Action
    -200 556 Ammo
    -Leather Helmet
    -Leather Vest
    -Leather Pants
    -Kevlar Boots
    - 5 Large Medkits
    - 5 Cooked Chicken
    - Hatchet"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Gaunty wrote: »
    Seems like we're gonna stick on this server for a bit. It's active. Base is supposed to be same place as before, down by the hangar down south but i couldn't find which one it was.

when ur around come onto TS I want that m4 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

DaLad wrote: »
    First post 4:30am, last edit: 9:00am. Did you go asleep at all Gaunty?

I work night shifts so my sleeping pattern can be all over the shop at times. :( I'm literally only awake now.

Ponster wrote: »
    By the time I logged of I had a lot of stuff also (nothing like you though) but now I don't know if I like the server. If 1 guy can get pretty much everything there is to get besides airdrops in only 1 evenings session then its going to be an M4/C4 fest and not the type of place that I wanna spend my time on.

It was a 7 hour session with near constant farming though. Doing laps of radtowns and killing zombies. In those 7 hours i only found one explosive and one explosive charge so they are very very rare initially. But of course once people just do what i'm gonna do and share them for research kit use they get common.

Just a fyi: I can now make metal walls, pillars,ramps windows, shotgun, 9mm, Kevlar BP, boots and grenades. Feel free to bring the mats or whatever to get one. Go tribe boardsys.

I'll join the gaellords ts next time I'm on as well in case anyone wants to join me.

EDIT: Also have silencer, flashlight and laser.

I'll be back on whenever my connection decides to wake up..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hmmm coordinates not working for me.... in which are you are? south of hangers? Secret Valley? Ecko Mountain?

• Advertisement

Hmmm coordinates not working for me.... in which are you are? south of hangers? Secret Valley? Ecko Mountain?

ecko valley

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Was good crack lads, but I won't be on tonight anymore. Got work at 6:00 tomorrow. Should be on for longer tomorrow. :)

This server is REALLY starting to become fun now. A lot more fun than the other server already. Lots of PVP mainly defending our house which is now home to 5 boardsies! We're currently using Gaellords Teamspeak PVT chat 1. Not sure if they mind us using it or not, if they do I can always set up a new one for all of us :P Any more boardsies are more than welcome to join us at any time. We'll even make you a bedroom in our ever expanding house :P

New password on the doors pm em or dalad for it if we are not on.

I'll set to shop in the boards house tomorrow but will also keep my own fort. Always handy to have more than one ;)

I'll set to shop in the boards house tomorrow but will also keep my own fort. Always handy to have more than one ;)

Boards.ie 1 - Russians 0

:cool:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Boards.ie 1 - Russians 0

I've learnt 1 thing from tonight. Don't **** with Gaunt, he will blow your face off! :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Myself and a buddy have this may jump on tomorrow?

What's the IP of the server yer playing on mainly?

Myself and a buddy have this may jump on tomorrow?

What's the IP of the server yer playing on mainly?

84.200.193.115:28000

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Boards.ie 1 - Russians 0

Boards.ie 2 - Russians 0 ;)

Just finished the nights session with Nolar. Made a load of C4, raided a few houses, got some good loot, some awful.

There was one moment which still has my hands shaking. Only 4/5 people online including me and Nolar. So we were just farming away around the oil tanks and hangar areas. I turn around after killing a wolf to see a guy standing there and ignore it thinking it's just Nolar heading to the hangar. Next thing i know another guy pops up and bullets start whizzing at me. I panic and stupidly dive back inside the building i came from which only had one exit. Shouting at Nolars to help i shoot wildly outside and couldn't hit a barn door. There's one with an M4 spraying at me and one with a bolt action for when i stand still. I'm hit 3 times and take cover behind an oil tank in the building.

Smelling blood the M4 user runs in making all the noise in the world. Unlucky for him i was also carrying a shotgun so as he comes all guns blazing around my cover i shoot. One down. I try to take pot shots at the bolt action guy but he's good and i'm nearly dead, 10 health left and bleeding at one stage and then suddenly i hear Nolars shooting at him. Thank you Jebus. The bolt action baddie breaks cover and runs forgetting about me. Nolar had hit him a few times and he was hiding behind a tree healing up. Out of the building i go and he's just over the hill taking cover from the M4 fire coming his way. He's outflanked and with 3 shots down he goes.

They had a treasure trove of stuff on them! No game since Eve Online has given me this rush. I love it! :D

Looking forward to reading everyone elses action reports in the next few weeks. :)

This song describes how it felt. :D

This server sounds like fun,
    will be on tonight with a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I was on the German server, built a hut etc, had my sleeping bag and all, logged out and I was back at square one with nothing! How does one stop this happening?

Hahaha NIICE Gaunty & Nolars! Sounds very fun! Can't wait to get on after work today! Some buzz when you get in a fire fight alright. Adrenaline rush without leaving your desk lol. Must get myself a gaming mouse, the basic Microsoft mouse is worth **** for anything FPS. See you guys later :D

brianblaze wrote: »
    I was on the German server, built a hut etc, had my sleeping bag and all, logged out and I was back at square one with nothing! How does one stop this happening?

Get on later and get on Gaellords TeamSpeak PVT 1 usually but just look for our usernames in whatever channel anyway and we'll set you up with a sleeping bag in our Boardsies base :D

Here's a starter guide for new people to the game:

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/07/rust-beginners-guide.html

I know how tough it can be not knowing what you're doing at first but if you read that once you should have a good clue.

I just hope yee feckers didn't raid my place. Logging on now for a bit to see what damage has been done overnight ;)

Gah, someone blew a hole in my wall and robbed me blind. Ah well. Rebuild and go again. At least i'm not starting from as basic a point as yesterday :)

• Advertisement

BKtje wrote: »
    Gah, someone blew a hole in my wall and robbed me blind. Ah well. Rebuild and go again. At least i'm not starting from as basic a point as yesterday :)

haha no way, I wonder was it the lads. I went off before they started the raiding. Will you be on this evening?

Advertisement