Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rust

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

DaLad wrote: »
    Get on later and get on Gaellords TeamSpeak PVT 1 usually but just look for our usernames in whatever channel anyway and we'll set you up with a sleeping bag in our Boardsies base :D

Nice, will have to get a USB mic as 8.1 hates my headset!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

haha no way, I wonder was it the lads. I went off before they started the raiding. Will you be on this evening?

Will be on now till later this afternoon, am in work tonight.

I decided to go exploring and find you guys. Hate to say it but your main building has been raided. Or at least one "bedroom" has been. One of the satellite buildings has been blown open as well. Rest seems to be more or less intact though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

BKtje wrote: »
    Will be on now till later this afternoon, am in work tonight.

I decided to go exploring and find you guys. Hate to say it but your main building has been raided. Or at least one "bedroom" has been. One of the satellite buildings has been blown open as well. Rest seems to be more or less intact though.

I'll be on shortly to investigate myself. Our house is like 8 storeys high with some spike wall going around it, is that the one?

The satellite buildings aren't ours and think Nolars & Gaunty blew the door of them last night as they were really annoying Nolars being so close lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

We got ****ed omg russians lads msuta came back we need a metal house they robbed everything off a few of us and killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'll be on shortly to investigate myself. Our house is like 8 storeys high with some spike wall going around it, is that the one?

The satellite buildings aren't ours and think Nolars & Gaunty blew the door of them last night as they were really annoying Nolars being so close lol :P

Yeah that's the one alright. Sorry for your loss :(

Will build something near you guys soon. Want to finish fortress one first. Am starting metal walls shortly :o

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Damn Russians so. I can speak a wee bit of Russian, I will be able to give then a few "****s" in their own language!
    I should be on tonight, so I am all in for this holy war!

I'll join in if you give me a time to be there, I'll be silent on TS, but I'll try! ha

brianblaze wrote: »
    I'll join in if you give me a time to be there, I'll be silent on TS, but I'll try! ha

There's 4 of us on at the moment and on TS

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Move everything to my house by the hangars while you rebuild the main base if you like lads. I'll be on at 7pm. Then we start a war with those ruski bastards!

Did i survive in my room or am i dead too?

• Advertisement

Time we start a metal base?

Gaunty wrote: »
    Time we start a metal base?

Ya we have a good bit researched

Move everything to my house by the hangars while you rebuild the main base if you like lads. I'll be on at 7pm. Then we start a war with those ruski bastards!

Not sure, I was killed and Nolars was killed anyway. Can't tell if you were too because bodies disappear after a restart.

u survived bastard

I'll be on for 7ish too, how will I find you dudes?

Ok, theres a lot of gear i have in a crate in my room then. Use what you need to re-equip yourselves lads.

I'll be on for 7ish too, how will I find you dudes?

Pop on teamspeak and we'll give you directions. :-)

Pop on teamspeak and we'll give you directions. :-)

"Left at the tree...."

"Left at the tree...."

Haha theres a map for rust in this thread a few pages back. Dont worry, we'll know where you are. :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Haha theres a map for rust in this thread a few pages back. Dont worry, we'll know where you are. :-)

Here's a 50Mb map.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/buin02hkez1agsr/RustMapEnlargedSquaresUnlabledWatermarked.png

• Advertisement

Building a massive metal fort 6x6 base. 100 low quality metal to get the password and a room ;)

1500 metal fragments for the low quality metal might be a little prohibitive for the newer boardsies joining us. If anyone needs a hand with getting the low quality metal let me know and i'll try help. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Hey guys, just bought this. How do you manually enter an IP to find a server?

Wouldn't mind teaming up as well with you guys at some point :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Cravez wrote: »
    Hey guys, just bought this. How do you manually enter an IP to find a server?

Wouldn't mind teaming up as well with you guys at some point :)

Press F1 to bring up the console and then type "net.connect IP:PORT"

What team speak are you guys on? Gael Lords?

First five minutes of Rust:
    - Start in middle of nowhere
    - Attack boar in the ass with a rock
    - Try start a campfire
    - Dude in undies comes up behind me with a bow
    - Bash his head in with a rock
    - He runs away into the mountains

Love it so far :D

First five minutes of Rust:
    - Start in middle of nowhere
    - Attack boar in the ass with a rock
    - Try start a campire
    - Dude in undies comes up behind me with a bow
    - Bash his head in with a rock
    - He runs away into the mountains

Love it so far :D

Lol that's what it's all about! :P

Are you on the German server mentioned above?

We're mostly all away getting dinner and all now but be back on within 20 minutes if you want to join the [URL="ts3server://78.46.47.195?port=9987"]GaelLords TeamSpeak server[/URL] you can usually find us in Private Channel 1 if it's available.

I'm in there now, just got killed as I had gotten my gear made! Typical, twas nearing night time though! I'll be online in about 20 minutes again!

I joined this IP earlier: 84.200.193.115:28000

Is that the German Server?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I joined this IP earlier: 84.200.193.115:28000

Is that the German Server?

Yep thats it.

Advertisement