Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent Santas out there?

Options
  • 10-12-2013 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭

Any decent Santas out there?

been to Griffins, Dripsey past few years, could do with something new for the sprogs, 2,4 and 6.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

'Believe' in Fota Island is supposed to be unreal - 20e for adults and 12.50 for kids - so a bit expensive. was sold out but they have released extra dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

silly wrote: »
    'Believe' in Fota Island is supposed to be unreal - 20e for adults and 12.50 for kids - so a bit expensive. was sold out but they have released extra dates.

All Santas are unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

"...supposed to be unreal"!

Anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Blarney Woolen Mills was always very good when I was kid. You used to get decent parcels too, couldn't tell ya what its like today though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Weird q I know, but are there any in the city that are well lit? Going into Santa's lair where it's pitch dark makes the small fella hysterical, and although the photos are hilarious to look at I'd prefer he didn't panic quite so much this year :cool:

• Advertisement

pow wow wrote: »
    Weird q I know, but are there any in the city that are well lit? Going into Santa's lair where it's pitch dark makes the small fella hysterical, and although the photos are hilarious to look at I'd prefer he didn't panic quite so much this year :cool:

Wheres 'Santa's Lair'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Whenever we've seen Santa his cottage is very dark (hence the lair analogy). I know times are tough so maybe he's skimping on the electricity, but on the off chance anyone has visited him when he has the lights on I'd love to know where!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭rob316

pow wow wrote: »

Blackpool Shopping Centre have a santa, admittedly its not great but its free. Best thing for your small fella, is he is on a big chair on a platform in the middle of the centre, no creepy dark lair! Should be able to get a nice photo

Is the farm thing in Grenagh any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HondaLuc

Only one....

• Advertisement

HondaLuc wrote: »
    Only one....

Eh?

Advertisement