Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 queries

Options
  • 10-12-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi, I've sent a PM to Tracey to follow up on complaint, can you please confirm you have it?

Secondly, have you any idea when new efibre accounts will be accessible on my.eircom?

Regards,
    FD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

kaisersoze wrote: »
    Hi, I've sent a PM to Tracey to follow up on complaint, can you please confirm you have it?

Secondly, have you any idea when new efibre accounts will be accessible on my.eircom?

Regards,
    FD.

Hi kaisersoze,

I have received your PM, thanks for the details. I'll look into this and come back to you as soon as I can.

I'm afraid we still have no update on when the myeircom facility will be up and running for eFibre customers. Sorry for the delays and inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement