Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Shaktar Donetsk match thread. k/0 19.45

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Valencia. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Looks like Januzaj coming off? Valencia on anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Is Fellaini injured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Ferdinand's legs look like they've gone.

Have you only noticed now? They been gone this 18 months we need a new Central defender come January along with a midfielder and left full.

macadam wrote: »
    Have you only noticed now? They been gone this 18 months we need a new Central defender come January along with a midfielder and left full.

We don't really need a CD though.

Vidic / Jones / Evans are all fine. We need two CMs so Jones so can stop playing there.

And a LB.

• Advertisement

Valencia ON, Buttner OFF

..Weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

macadam wrote: »

Not a united fan and thought he looked OK any time I saw him last year. Confidence looks shot now though, reminds me of Gary Neville in his last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Fabio not in the squad no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Buttner looks like he has picked up an injury. Rafael to LB?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Danger781 wrote: »
    We don't really need a CD though.

Vidic / Jones / Evans are all fine. We need two CMs so Jones so can stop playing there.

And a LB.

Let's not forget Smalling either. A new cb is way down the list of priorities even with the decline of Rio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

RVP should of had that in the net.

Moyes looked so pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Look up the term Valencia in the dictionary Im pretty sure its the same definition as liabiity

FT 1-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thank fudge for that result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭dmc17

Danger781 wrote: »
    Moyes looked so pissed.

They got a nice close up of the blood vessels on his eyeballs there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

We won a match!!!!!

woop woop!!!!

A win is a win. Good confidence boost for our next few games.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 447 ✭✭Pen.Island

Undefeated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Can someone tell me why Kagawa is immune from criticism? Everyone in the United midfield seems to get dogs abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Moyes obviously putting winning the CL as priority over the league to prove a point in his first season....

:pac:

Can someone tell me why Kagawa is immune from criticism? Everyone in the United midfield seems to get dogs abuse.
    'Cause he is one of our creative players that tries to make something happen. He has been dodgy this evening but nothing worse than Giggs, Rio and Young.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Moyes obviously putting winning the CL as priority over the league to prove a point in his first season....

Maybe we can do a Liverpool and win the champions league while we are playing sh1te...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,114 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Must be cos that's likely :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

collie0708 wrote: »
    Maybe we can do a Liverpool and win the champions league while we are playing sh1te...
    If Liverpool got 4th ahead of us and by some sort of miracle we won the Champions League denying them the qualification, I think I might actually die laughing. My body wouldn't be able to cope.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Two poor teams tonight, Moyes was lucky he drew a complete joke of a group. At one break in play the tv showed Buttner standing beside Cleverley and I laughed - those two are so far away from being capable of being in any squad of any club with realistic hopes of winning a champions league its laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

sundula wrote: »
    Two poor teams tonight, Moyes was lucky he drew a complete joke of a group. At one break in play the tv showed Buttner standing beside Cleverley and I laughed - those two are so far away from being capable of being in any squad of any club with realistic hopes of winning a champions league its laughable.

That's one of the toughest groups United have had in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,575 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If Liverpool got 4th ahead of us and by some sort of miracle we won the Champions League denying them the qualification, I think I might actually die laughing. My body wouldn't be able to cope.
    Well not to worry, your health will stay intact. United will make it no further than the quarters. There'll be alot of teams even as runner up in their groups who I'd fancy to have a good crack at this United team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

CSF wrote: »
    Well not to worry, your health will stay intact. United will make it no further than the quarters. There'll be alot of teams even as runner up in their groups who I'd fancy to have a good crack at this United team.
    0cea341dd568ed096c1cede1fb5d42b0beb32298b8c39c28c5a2f4b58d2ad690.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement