Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clumber Spaniels

• 10-12-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Well lads not looking for any help just really for knowledge .
    Anyody know much about the Clumber Spaniels?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

Well lads not looking for any help just really for knowledge .
    Anyody know much about the Clumber Spaniels?

no great knowledge im afraid but a friend of my fathers used to shoot over 1 years ago he reckoned he was the best dog he ever shot over slow until he hit scent but then came alive and a great dog to stay with you rarely rambled out of shooting distance lived to a good age but suffered hip dysplasia in later years

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭springer man

jimf wrote: »
    no great knowledge im afraid but a friend of my fathers used to shoot over 1 years ago he reckoned he was the best dog he ever shot over slow until he hit scent but then came alive and a great dog to stay with you rarely rambled out of shooting distance lived to a good age but suffered hip dysplasia in later years
    Ya they seem very strong? a lad online has a litter for sale alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

just had a look at them on google jaysus there some ball of a dog alright I just barely remember that dog my dads friend had

just had a look at them on google jaysus there some ball of a dog alright I just barely remember that dog my dads friend had

Ya but been so rare there very pricey! Also mad to try a Brittany spaniel!
    At the moment im training English Setter so ive no time for anything else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Looks like a Llewelyn setter cross t me.
    But if it hunts it hunts

• Advertisement

Looks like a Llewelyn setter cross t me.
    But if it hunts it hunts

True if its hunting well It will do the trick!
    I wouldn't think there is too many hunting today

• Registered Users Posts: 2 imnotbatman

Any Clumbers in ireland ?

Advertisement