Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week Keratin Blow dry

Options
  • 10-12-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know who does this treatment in Waterford and any reviews on it would be much appreciated,

thanks
    m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

As far as I know, this treatment is banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

You could be right. I know most salons now refuse to do it due to that, but I am unsure of what new products they have that are formaldehyde free.

I am pretty sure most salons in Waterford do not do it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lulut

Think Urban Hype do it

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Deise_vixen

Hi Muirsheen - plenty of salons in Waterford do the Keratin 12 week blowdry!

I have been having the treatment for years (right back to that dodgy Formaldehyde containing one) I get it done in Colm Morrisseys in Tramore and I love it. It's now the Kertain formulation it leaves my hair in great condition and does last weeks. I think it normally costs €170 but I know it was on offer for €100 earlier in December so it might be worth calling Colm and checking if the offer is still running. The number of the salon is 051-386062

Hope that helps!

D_V

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Hi Muirsheen - plenty of salons in Waterford do the Keratin 12 week blowdry!

I have been having the treatment for years (right back to that dodgy Formaldehyde containing one) I get it done in Colm Morrisseys in Tramore and I love it. It's now the Kertain formulation it leaves my hair in great condition and does last weeks. I think it normally costs €170 but I know it was on offer for €100 earlier in December so it might be worth calling Colm and checking if the offer is still running. The number of the salon is 051-386062

Hope that helps!

D_V

Thanks so much for the info

Advertisement