Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Taxi Ballymun - Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 10-12-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm looking to get a taxi Christmas day evening from Ballymun to Dunshaughlin. I don't have any family available to take me. I've done this a few years back with no problem and a taxi driver always quoted me a decent fixed price.

Does anyone know any places I could call to ask or any drivers? I know that it would be easy to call on the day but I would prefer to have it arranged in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this to the Dublin City forum which covers Ballymun. Maybe someone will be able to advise you about a local taxi company.

Moved from Dublin County North.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

i know eircabs are starting up in the area after christmas but one or two of their drivers are working christmas day, let me double check for you and i will get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

We use NRC Taxis in work and they are very reliable and would definitely be able to give you a quote and help with a booking in advance. I don't know how much they would charge though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Xpert Taxis are usually open Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

Checkers Cabs at Ballymun shopping center.

http://www.checkers.ie/

D9 Taxies beside the new swimming pool.

http://safetrader.ie/d9-taxis/

• Advertisement
Advertisement