Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found irish Passport

Options
  • 10-12-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Found irish Passport in Blanchardstown village, name:Joseph Michael O'Callaghan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

Gnomo wrote: »
    Found irish Passport in Blanchardstown village, name:Joseph Michael O'Callaghan.

Have you tried looking him up on Facebook? That's probably the quickest and easiest way to find him.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

You should hand it in to your nearest Garda station. I don't know if it is legal to hold someone's passport without them knowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hand it over to Blanchardstown Garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joeyocall

Gnomo wrote: »

Hi thats my passport you have any chance i could meet ya to get it thanks

Did you hand that into the garda station was up there fw mins ago and they said if any passport was handed in it goes passport office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

joeyocall wrote: »
    Did you hand that into the garda station was up there fw mins ago and they said if any passport was handed in it goes passport office

Where did you loose it?

nuxxx wrote: »
    Where did you loose it?

I have no idea where i lost it was in town then came home im from blanchardstown where u live il collect it even

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

@joeyocall and OP - good to hear there's a happy ending. Probably best to make contact by pm now to arrange return of passport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement