Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic to change timing belt

• 10-12-2013 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a mechanic to do a timing belt change? I heard Henry Street garage mentioned before, would people still recommend this place, or who else is good?? Car is a mk4 tdi golf!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Skuxx wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a mechanic to do a timing belt change? I heard Henry Street garage mentioned before, would people still recommend this place, or who else is good?? Car is a mk4 tdi golf!

I do all my own stuff so can't recommend anyone.
    However I was stuck for a part(I needed a short brake hose to be flared...2 minute job) one day and Henry street garage ripped me off.

Marty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

I'd happily recommend Pat Murphy out in Coonagh. Fair prices, and he knows his stuff. I usually do all my own stuff but the place I've been living in recently has no garage or private space to work on a car so I've used Pat's services over the past few years and I've been very happy with what was done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I recommend PJs Garage on the ennis road (beside gaelic grounds)
    always bring my cars out to him great service and they wash the car for free aswell
    061 452440

Advertisement