Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

borderlands 2 drm?

Options
  • 10-12-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

hey all, my friends and I are planning to get borderlands 2 goty x 4 for some coop play. but it appears - from what i've read on google - that the 2nd disc with the goty - the dlc disc - has no drm or activation code. is this correct?

if so, should i just order 1 goty and 3x regular bl2 and pass the dlc disc around? I just wanna check with you guys before i order from amazon incase im reading this wrong. its 80 pounds vs 140 so i dont want to make the mistake.

thanks everyone and merry christmas.

j

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Can't say for sure, but I know you've been able to do that with other games, Dragon Age Ultimate Edition springs to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If its on a disc it should be fine, but the 1st borderlands GOTY came with a code for the DLC, thing to check is that it is actually a disc and not a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

There is a Borderlands 1 GOTY with the DLC on a second disc, I bought it pre-owned and all the DLC worked no problem.

Advertisement