Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch Site Button Missing

Options
  • 10-12-2013 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

The button to revert to touch site is missing for me. Have cleared cookies and cache, still not appeared.

iPhone 5, Safari, iOS 7.0.3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Boards.ie: Alvis

Good morning,

Thanks for letting us know, we'll get this sorted as soon as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Hi, mine is also missing. Is there any way to rectify this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Also missing on my galaxy tab. Means that I can't upload photos because the classic manage attachments doesn't let me get any further than the upload from your computer screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

This should be resolved now, thanks for the reports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Still missing for me Rónán

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    Still missing for me Rónán

Could you try clearing cookies, cache etc, please.

I'm here on iPhone 5 / Safari / iOS 7 and I've the link displaying fine.

Could you try clearing cookies, cache etc, please.

I'm here on iPhone 5 / Safari / iOS 7 and I've the link displaying fine.

Sorted, cheers

Hey guys,

The touch button keeps on disappearing on me, it reappears sometimes after clearing browser, sometimes I have to clear twice or three times

Edit: Just to add to this, every time I press the full site button, the touch site button disappears and requires the browser to be cleared for it to reappear

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement