Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 - need one now (Dec13)

Options
  • 10-12-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a used XBox 360 Slim, used but PMO. It seems the retailers who sell pre-owned are concentrating on shifting as many XBox One as they can before Christmas, which is understandable.

Any advice on where to look etc, let me know. There are some on Adverts, Donedeal etc, but guys all want to sell with a bundle of their choice of games and for prices that make the €250 price for New XBox 360 look attractive.....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I say just get a new xbox 360, mate.
    Its all well and good to buy something second-hand online and get it for cheaper but you dont know how good of a condition the console is in.

With the latest consoles being released more people will be looking to ditch the previous-gen consoles. Even if the bollocks has been ran out of it and even if it has Red ringed before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Now sorted. Thanks

Advertisement