Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrée new moderators!

Options
  • 10-12-2013 9:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

An appetising update for you all: As the forum has gotten busier, we felt we needed a good pinch of help. We stewed on our decision for a while before folding MissFlitworth and BaZmO* into the mix to help keep things sunny side up!

Please put your knives and forks down to welcome your new overlords! They'll be helping out across the whole food and drink category, but I felt this was the most appropriate place for their introductory thread :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Nice one guys and best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

great to see well seasoned posters get the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

great to see well seasoned posters get the job.

Yes! Let's raise a (French) toast to them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Congratulations folks & welcome on board!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Delighted to have ye on board folks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Congratulations and welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Thanks for the welcome :)

One thing I had noticed about here is that there's no nasty, mean spirited, humourless, rude mod, you know the one who kills the nice atmosphere and scares people off. Up until now that is! <flares nostrils alarmingly>

ming.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Flitters! Bazzers! I can call you Flitters and Bazzers, can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Congratulations you two!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Welcomes and congratulations! \0/ :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

yay :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

great news, love both your posts, Congratulations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

congrats guys :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Wahoo!!! Not a very frequent poster but I am quite the lurker and love the food and banter here and could not think of two better new mods :)

Advertisement