Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War Thunder Ps4 help and tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Currently playing at Tier 3 for Germany and trying out the American and British (Corsairs and Spitfires).
    JamboMac wrote: »
    Anybody else finding it difficult to shoot down planes yet you get dropped real easy.

Using spitfire and hurricane at minute.

Both are good, especially at low tiers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This game is addictive as hell.

Im pretty good at shooting down the planes, not too great with bombing but its coming along nicely. I find that if you home in on the enemy with L2 until they are about 1km away then manually turn your plane works best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I can hit them it just seems like my bullets do very little even the biplane take some work and people stealing your kill is head wrecker or they try and just crash into it as for bombing, I find this simple enough for tanks you have to get as low as possible and try reduce your speed and travelling the same direction makes this easier from the side is difficult. Torpedo from within 400 metres.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

just downloaded this game and brilliant, but the only thing foxing me is the air controls.

on the left stick up = up adn down = down... this is counter intuitvie for me. can it be set to

left stick up = plane down
    left stick down = plane up

Any advice would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

BrookieD wrote: »
    just downloaded this game and brilliant, but the only thing foxing me is the air controls.

on the left stick up = up adn down = down... this is counter intuitvie for me. can it be set to

left stick up = plane down
    left stick down = plane up

Any advice would be great

You can invert in the settings and since the last patch you can completely change everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement