Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need other people's thoughts on the following dream I had

Options
  • 10-12-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I remember having a strange dream myself one time. I remember walking through a ship or space ship. it had the oozes from RE revelations along with also I think necromorphs from dead space (despite I've only really played the dead space demos) plus other creepy survival horror creatures such as a zombie it was pretty epic as I had the gun from dead space. anyways I opened and I discover I was in the physics lab from school and it was bright with the teacher and classmates there. I saw from observing that I somehow gone from some creepy ship to inside my physics lab and then for strange reason I carried on like a normal everyday physics class with my gear from the ship being replaced by regular school outfits. its weird but I did like the survival horror part of it. also another dream consisted me being kidnapped by cybermen who were for some strange reason in an alliance with daleks from doctor who it was epic cause my point of view kept on switching between two other different people. would look other peoples view on these two dreams at least also I would like people to please explain how am I able to drive of future events that happen in my life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dutchraptor

What is the last question? Could you rephrase it?

As for your dreams...
    Basically two healthy normal dreams that any person who plays games would have. The aspects of your dream are all very regular, lack of logic, lack of awareness, inability to notice inconsistencies.

A cool thing to look up is lucid dreaming, it's where you learn to recognize that you're dreaming. You would have actually been quite close in those two dreams.

Advertisement