Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeper challenge 2014

Options
  • 10-12-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all

Just letting you know that the date for keeper challenge 2014 is Saturday march 8th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

Registration is open

http://wp.keeperchallenge.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

not sure if i'm gonna make this race this year as I'm working all that weekend..pity ..its a fantastic race with fantastic scenery

you look sick :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Will there be a water station on the slow walk run?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

I know the website says a hybrid, but has anyone done it on a roadie and would they recommend it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

pointer28 wrote: »
    I know the website says a hybrid, but has anyone done it on a roadie and would they recommend it?

Yep, twice. Rough in spots but roadie was grand. If it is raining as it has been these last few weeks it will test your handling thats sure. Its all on road albeit with grass and mud on some of them. Road bike all the way

Will there be a water station on the slow walk run?

As usual it will be self sufficient but the boys at the top will have a certain amount of supplies of water and jellies for those that make it up :)

I have attached a copy of the map routes for anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Hopefully gona give this a whirl at the weekend. Looks like a great route. I put the routes into google earth to get the profiles in case anyone else is interested. Defo do not have enough training done but sure will struggle around.

PM me if anyone wants the kml files to look at them in google earth

Advertisement