Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOHH hair academy and salon

Options
  • 10-12-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Is MOHH in Arcadia closed down?? The websites is nowhere to be seen and fb pages not updated for a few weeks. Also havent been able to get through to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,023 ✭✭✭✭cena

tubos wrote: »
    Is MOHH in Arcadia closed down?? The websites is nowhere to be seen and fb pages not updated for a few weeks. Also havent been able to get through to them.

What I heard is the owner went bankrupt. It could be false

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

closed down as far as i know - a few months now unfortunately.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    closed down as far as i know - a few months now unfortunately.

It was open last month

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Wouldnt you have thought they would have limped through the Christmas period as I can only imagine it is a very busy time for people getting hair done for parties etc

Wouldnt you have thought they would have limped through the Christmas period as I can only imagine it is a very busy time for people getting hair done for parties etc

My mother had an appointment for the 17th. Not even a call to cancel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

cena wrote: »
    My mother had an appointment for the 17th. Not even a call to cancel

I believe people who had courses booked are now out of pocket. Is it like a hair school or something as well as a hairdresser?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Yep its an academy and people could get their hair cut for cheap by the trainees. Their FB page doesn't mention anything about closing down. Well when one door closes and all that... there is a new salon and barbers near the college, I think it will do well as the area needed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trafflee

MOHH has re opened on church street Athlone both academy and salon open for business

Advertisement