Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESTA and Stand-by flight

Options
  • 10-12-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I'm supposed to be travelling to Orlando on December 28 for the new year! I work for Lufthansa and will be traveling stand-by! If I don't get a seat on the 28th it could be the 29th!
    I already have an ESTA from a trip to the states last year, and I have updated it with the details of my flight on the 28th, my hotel etc! I'm just wondering if I can't travel until 29th, can I just turn up at immigration or will there be problems, what is the best thing to do?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Unless I'm wrong the ESTA is not flight-specific so I don't see why this would be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Ponster wrote: »
    Unless I'm wrong the ESTA is not flight-specific so I don't see why this would be a problem.

Sorry yes, you are right! It asks for the flight number, which would be the same each day! It doesn't ask for a specific date! My bad!!

Thanks Ponster!

Advertisement