Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hari Clinic

Options
  • 10-12-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Don't know if this is the right forum for this but please change if not.

Had sperm frozen by the clinic. Just wondering will they be of the same quality 4 years down the line as they are today? Or is it better to use them sooner rather than later.

I'm 21 so don't plan on using them until 4-5 years depending on the situation, but if they deteriorate over time ill have to rethink.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: just so you know I'm having a medical procedure which will leave me with a 95% chance of being infertile. These are my only hope!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Don't know if this is the right forum for this but please change if not.

Had sperm frozen by the clinic. Just wondering will they be of the same quality 4 years down the line as they are today? Or is it better to use them sooner rather than later.

I'm 21 so don't plan on using them until 4-5 years depending on the situation, but if they deteriorate over time ill have to rethink.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: just so you know I'm having a medical procedure which will leave me with a 95% chance of being infertile. These are my only hope!

Not 100% sure but I dont think quality will be affected the longer they are frozen. I read a while back a couple used 35year old sperm and had a successful birth from it.

You should call the clinic you are using they will answer any questions or worries you have.

Advertisement