Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 4 Headset

Options
  • 11-12-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Looking for a good wireless headset for myself as a Christmas present off the GF.

What would be the best headset to fully work out of the box with my PlayStation 4? I'm thinking Astros but which ones? Looking to spend around €300.

And I'll entertain the thought of a wired headset also but I would much prefer wireless.

I also play a lot of FPS if that makes a difference in choice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

i got a50s and i love em great sound decent battery life well worth the money bud

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

cadete wrote: »
    i got a50s and i love em great sound decent battery life well worth the money bud

Yeah just found the week old thread there and I was having a look through it and i'm gonna go with the A50s. Just wish I had of got them in the sale and save the €70-80 that was off them! Might hold off on getting them til a few days after Christmas see if I can get them on sale somewhere.

If a MOD sees this you can close/delete thread if you wish as I found the older thread and now know what I want.

Advertisement