Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible left back on loan in jan?

Options
  • 11-12-2013 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Ashley Cole.... (scurries away expecting an onslaught)
    but he's out of favour at chelsea and in a world cup year would surely want some first team football. so much better than what we currently have if we are to play our best center half, verts, center half.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We need someone anyway, as Jan is being wasted out there. He's a far better CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

i would take Cole he is still world class..wages may be a stumbling block for a greedy sh1te of a player even even in his latter years..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

davycc wrote: »
    i would take Cole he is still world class..wages may be a stumbling block for a greedy sh1te of a player even even in his latter years..

Yep, the poor Arsenal schoolboy who almost crashed his car when Arsenal only offered him £55k a week. Poor lad.

PS. won't happen

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

lol, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ye've a better chance of getting me to line out for ye at LB ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ye've a better chance of getting me to line out for ye at LB ffs.

On another note, the special one has one point less than AVB had at this stage in the season, where's the media pressure?

On another note, the special one has one point less than AVB had at this stage in the season, where's the media pressure?

Why the need for pressure?

Its a different season, and Utd and City arent tearing away with the league this time around, Chelsea are better placed and under better tenure then AVB could ever hope for.

Given how bad Utd have performed nobody else bar Moyes was going to come under pressure, I suppose we'll see at the end of the season although I dont expect Jose to be sacked in a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Why the need for pressure?

Its a different season, and Utd and City arent tearing away with the league this time around, Chelsea are better placed and under better tenure then AVB could ever hope for.

Given how bad Utd have performed nobody else bar Moyes was going to come under pressure, I suppose we'll see at the end of the season although I dont expect Jose to be sacked in a few months.

Because some of us Spurs fans felt there was unjust pressure on AVB coming from the pro-Redknapp camp (Daily Mail) when other teams and managers were having just as much turmoil this season. Hopefully Moyes takes the heat now, but I've still not seen any headlines calling him rubbish. They're still saying Utd are in transition, transition to what, it's the same team that won the league last year plus Fellaini. Spurs sold their best player and brought in 6 strangers to the premier league but yet Utd are in transition. Take Rooney out of Utd and see what happens.

The UK media are full of agendas, their sucking up to Mourinho is also evident.

Because some of us Spurs fans felt there was unjust pressure on AVB coming from the pro-Redknapp camp (Daily Mail) when other teams and managers were having just as much turmoil this season. Hopefully Moyes takes the heat now, but I've still not seen any headlines calling him rubbish. They're still saying Utd are in transition, transition to what, it's the same team that won the league last year plus Fellaini. Spurs sold their best player and brought in 6 strangers to the premier league but yet Utd are in transition. Take Rooney out of Utd and see what happens.

The UK media are full of agendas,their sucking up to Mourinho is also evident.

The media love Mourinho because he gives them quotes to fill the back pages, he wont be under the same pressure is any under performing manager as its not his first rodeo, hes been around the block and has the titles to prove it.

If Utd had been 1st instead of Arsenal no doubt the media would have someone else to lynch onto but the Daily Mail crwod are the best, love reading the comments on that paper.

Ye're in a better position with AVB than 'Arry IMO, long term anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

The UK media are full of agendas, their sucking up to Mourinho is also evident.

Exactly. Great point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement