Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Speed Reset?

Options
  • 11-12-2013 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

1 week ago i started having trouble connecting to the internet the connection would get very intermittent I thought it was the router and to test if a reduction in speed would stablise the connection a guy on the phone from eircom reduced my speed from 3mb to 2mb it didn't change anything.

Today a van from Eircom came down our road and must have fixed an issue which was presumably with the line as my internet is back to normal however I'm still stuck at 2mb can I please get my 3mb speed reinstated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    1 week ago i started having trouble connecting to the internet the connection would get very intermittent I thought it was the router and to test if a reduction in speed would stablise the connection a guy on the phone from eircom reduced my speed from 3mb to 2mb it didn't change anything.

Today a van from Eircom came down our road and must have fixed an issue which was presumably with the line as my internet is back to normal however I'm still stuck at 2mb can I please get my 3mb speed reinstated

Hi ussjtrunks,

Would you like me to PM me your details and I'll change this back for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Hi ussjtrunks,

Thanks

Tracey
    Pm'd the details

Hi ussjtrunks,

Thanks

Tracey
    Pm'd the details

Perfect, thank you.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Any update on how long this could take?

Any update on how long this could take?

This has been changed and updated for you now.  

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement