Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free music promotion

Options
  • 11-12-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I am looking to extend my Android app portfolio. Therefore I am writing here to help bands or singers or instrumental players who want to promote their music but have no funds or have a very little founds. Here what I would like to offer:
    I will make absolutely for FREE an Android app promoting your music. Purpose of the app is purely information (no sale via app). Android market is the fastest growing app market and thousands of potential listeners are out there!
    I will place app on those markets:
    Google Play
    Amazon App store
    Samsung App store
    Opera Mini app Store
    GetJar
    Yandex
    Mobango
    Soc.io
    Openmobileww
    AppsZoom
    AppsFire
    CNe

App will contain: Info about band, gigs, events etc… Discography, demo songs (if band agree), photos etc… , links to social websites like FB, G+, Twitter, My Space. And many more!

And all of it is absolutely free!
    Doesn’t matter what band or singer it will be. I will work with everyone.

If anyone is interested please contact me at musicapp@f1newscentre.com for futher informations.

Advertisement