If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 inch LED

Options
  • 11-12-2013 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Guys, I've been looking at the Sony KDL42W653, Panasonic TXL42E6B or TXL42ET60B.
    I already have a TXL37V10b which I love, so I'm more disposed to Panasonic.
    Do you have these models available for delivery to Cork? Anything else worth considering in this price 
    range?
    Many thanks, Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 fandozzle

Hi Gents,

Any update on this?

Regards,
    Peter

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fandozzle wrote: »
     Hi Guys, I've been looking at the Sony KDL42W653, Panasonic TXL42E6B or TXL42ET60B.
    I already have a TXL37V10b which I love, so I'm more disposed to Panasonic.
    Do you have these models available for delivery to Cork? Anything else worth considering in this price 
    range?
    Many thanks, Peter
    Peter,

apologies for the delay getting back to you..

You have picked the best of the bunch here but either the Sony KDL42W653 at £499.95 / €616.99 or the Pana TXL42ET60 at £599.95 / €739.99 are outstanding TV's for the money: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42et60b/pana-txl42et60b -the 42ET60 is really worth the extra money - its pretty much exceptional.  If you could stretch the budget another smidge - dont ignore the Panasonic 42ST60 plasma, it really is the best in class, nothing really to touch it and at £699.95 / €859.99 it really is stunning value - amazing motion processing and deep deep blacks..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp42st60b/pana-txp42st60b

We can currently deliver all of these to Cork at just £29.95 and they would 100% get to you this week if you order in the next couple of days.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and keep us posted if we can help - if you would like to order please just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get back to you and arrange delivery to you. 

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.