Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing in wales or scotland

Options
  • 11-12-2013 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hey

i am currently doing a pre nursing course and thinking about wales or Scotland to do my course

only thing is im afraid with a scholarship that i might fail to reach the required results

my teacher said i have it in my family as my sister and my mother are nurses but i am not asking for there help in my pre course

I am at witts end coming up to January to be on a course and working part time and to not do anything after it

i cant aford the course in ireland as i dont qualify for even the dole im 29 and feel like i am just about to do this course and nothing is coming from it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Hi xcitin121,

Sorry but I'm not really clear on what you're asking. If you're looking for guidance on what you can do once you've finished your course then there might be a guidance counselor that you can speak with through the course? I know my college has links with the local school so we can arrange to meet with their career guidance teacher.

If its more the financial side of things that you're worried about then it might be worth investigating to see if you're entitled to a grant/free fees. If you get a place on a nursing course in the UK then you will have your fees paid for you but you will still need to find a way to cover your accommodation and living expenses.

Advertisement