Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce World Tour 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

ciaramc wrote: »
    Anyone know how much the Standing tickets will be be including booking fee? Thanks

Booking fee is usually about €6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

augusta24 wrote: »
    Booking fee is usually about €6

Thanks, Do you know are the standing tickets €76 or €94 euro?

Was going to by through the fanclub again like I did for the May concert but those tickets are nearly €15-20 extra per ticket when you account the 3 fees.

ciaramc wrote: »
    Thanks, Do you know are the standing tickets €76 or €94 euro?

Was going to by through the fanclub again like I did for the May concert but those tickets are nearly €15-20 extra per ticket when you account the 3 fees.
    The standing are €76 :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

The standing are €76 :-)

Thanks Augusta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Thanks so much for giving me this code but I managed to get my tickets through her fan site instead so if anyone else wants this I can forward it to u?

If still available I'd really appreciate it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

The MasterCard presale started this morning just in case anyone is looking for tickets. I'm just after getting my gf and her friend sorted, all you need is a mastercard of course, no code needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mumm_ra

If someone could pm me a presale code would really appreciate it - I'll PayPal any charges if needed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I have an 02 presale code. So this enables me to buy gig tickets on 02.ie from tomorrow morning at 9am is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Support for this tour will come from the winner of tonight's Xfactor!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

They weren't very smart putting the pre sale on tomorrow at the same time as One Direction. I'm sure the site will crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭rekcaks

Never booked tickets for the O2 before so i need some help.

My pregnant wife(5 months) has hinted she would like to go this concert. It could also double up as a babymoon :D!

I dont have an 086 phone number or a mastercard. How to i go about getting my hands on tickets for Xmas? Obviously they will have to be seated tickets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

rekcaks wrote: »
    Never booked tickets for the O2 before so i need some help.

My pregnant wife(5 months) has hinted she would like to go this concert. It could also double up as a babymoon :D!

I dont have an 086 phone number or a mastercard. How to i go about getting my hands on tickets for Xmas? Obviously they will have to be seated tickets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Do you know anyone at all who is with O2? You can get them to get you the code.
    Otherwise log on on tues morning but be ready at your comp the second they go on sale, you should be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭rekcaks

Do you know anyone at all who is with O2? You can get them to get you the code.
    Otherwise log on on tues morning but be ready at your comp the second they go on sale, you should be okay.

Thanks! What time on Tuesday morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

rekcaks wrote: »
    Thanks! What time on Tuesday morning?

9am

I thought it was tomorrow morning they go on gen sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

which night would you pick - sat or sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skip900

Hey , get on to ticketmaster now and buy mastercard pre sale tickets for wednesday night , no code needed , hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skip900

sorry thats tuesday 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Is it just me or are the prices for this concert outrageous? €200 for two seated tickets.

Got my tickets this morning on the pre sale, was easy enough. I expect another date or 2 to be added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

Got my tickets this morning on the pre sale, was easy enough. I expect another date or 2 to be added.

same here, managed to get a presale code off a mate. I couldn't get tickets for the Saturday gig so I settled for the Sunday. they came to 82.10 each for standing...i suppose she will be worth it :D

skeg16 wrote: »
    same here, managed to get a presale code off a mate. I couldn't get tickets for the Saturday gig so I settled for the Sunday. they came to 82.10 each for standing...i suppose she will be worth it :D

The stupid box for the code didn't come up on the Sunday for me.

They're ridiculously expensive. A lot of genuine fans outpriced again. It's outrageous money for the 02 when there's 3 shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

panama wrote: »
    They're ridiculously expensive. A lot of genuine fans outpriced again. It's outrageous money for the 02 when there's 3 shows.

This will be my 4th time seeing Beyonce. Unless you have not seen a previous show of hers then I cannot understand how you would consider 82 to be expensive. The term "Superstar" gets thrown around all to frequently nowadays but this girl is one person very deserved of this title! She is absolutely amazing and I dare anyone to find a better nights entertainment of this standard for that price. She is the whole package - trust me :D

Beyonce wanted to try make her shows affordable so she sold much cheaper tickets in America... They sold out immediately and within minute were on ebay selling for outrages prices... If they were sold cheaper then this would just happen, it's already bad enough as it is.

I see the Beyonce superfans are in.

80 euro plus should be a festival not a one off 90-120 min indoor show regardless of the act **in my opinion**

I see the Beyonce superfans are in.

80 euro plus should be a festival not a one off 90-120 min indoor show regardless of the act **in my opinion**

You're entitled to your opinion.... Just like everyone else is too including those who disagree with you!
    Nobody's being forced to buy tickets by the way...

You're entitled to your opinion.... Just like everyone else is too including those who disagree with you!
    Nobody's being forced to buy tickets by the way...

Ah the old 'no-ones forcing you' chestnut. I'm not going fwiw, I was looking at them as a present and am remarking on the price because it is exorbitant IMHO.

Not everyone can afford to spend that type of money in the run up to Xmas hence my view that I'm sure a lot of people will find it too expensive but if you're going and happy to pay then good luck to to you. Should be a great show I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Just got a code-Where in the name of god do you enter it?

Any help appreciated....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

got my tickets on presale..

i am not a massive fan but there is only ONE BEYONCE - she is something else.. i just wanna see her once - i am lucky that i can afford it but I think she is worth it - she is one in a million really..

Advertisement