Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce World Tour 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Success-Priority ticket link is on and off,mainly off...just keep trying until link is working....the actual Priority codes themselves are also not being sent out to people so again just keep trying..Beyonce gigs=mayhem......

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Support for this tour will come from the winner of tonight's Xfactor!

Sam Bailey so

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ger.O.Mahony

Anyone got a spare presale code, not a 02 customer and missed the mastercard one. Would be greatly appreciated!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Where do you get the tickets on o2 presale is it too late?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭66dunaras

Got my tickets this morning with the mastercard presale. 164 quid for two standing tickets but im sure she be worth it ;)

Hope people get tickets in the morning!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I got my tickets on her website on saturday night. I can't help but be certain that touts are going to ruin this for fans, as always, snapping up tickets in large quantities and holding them hostage until fans fork out way over the odds for them. It's infuriating that this is still allowed to happen. It's criminal and an absolute disgrace.

Anyway, god speed all of you trying to get tickets at 9am. My advice would be to try for the tuesday show. Attempting to get tickets for the saturday or sunday shows will leave you frustrated and heartbroken.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

panama wrote: »
    I see the Beyonce superfans are in.

80 euro plus should be a festival not a one off 90-120 min indoor show regardless of the act **in my opinion**

To be fair, it is a Beyonce Gig thread, to use the word "superfan" is a bit disingenuous on your part. By attaching that label your aim is to discredit our view, to imply that we are not capable of negative thoughts as we are blinded in our loyalty but the fact is, I became the fan that I am from seeing her three times previously!! She has never dropped her standard, puts on an superb show and is, in my view, a true superstar and highly worthy of a €82 ticket price!

My taste in music is very vast, I am not some giddy 16 year old following a trend. It find it hilarious that people are so quick to knock her because she is a so called "Pop star" yet dare anyone breathe a word about the likes of Bob Dylan - who hasnt sang a note in tune since 1970 - and youre likely to be arrested!

Id nearly buy you a ticket and take you with me to show you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Beyoncé's THREE Dublin dates sold out at 9.20am this morning!

GREAT NEWS: an EXTRA show has now been added for 12th March 2014- Tickets go on sale Tomorrow morning at 9am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Managed to get a ticket for the Sunday this morning, by some miracle. Chuffed. :)

As for complaining about the price, it is expensive, but I've seen acts in the past that weren't worth the price of the ticket and I've left feeling quite disappointed that I paid to see them. I'll be going to this confident that it's going to be well worth every penny. She's the biggest popstar on the face of the planet and from what I've seen of her live shows online, she gives 100% to every live show. Rather than complaining about "real fans being outpriced", complain about touts that bombard the websites for these concerts, buy all the tickets before anyone can get near them and then sell them on eBay for extortionate prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

might seem like a silly question but as ive never been is the O2 undercover yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Stressica wrote: »
    might seem like a silly question but as ive never been is the O2 undercover yeah?

Yes indoor arena, the old point depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Managed to get a standing ticket for Sunday at about 9.06 this morning, Despite my prepay electricity meter cutting out at exactly 9am and me having to run 500 metres down the road in my pyjamas to my sisters house!

I chose standard mail, Will they be delivered before Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Got 2 seated tickets for the Sunday gig @ about 9.10am

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ah no!!!! i thought they went on sale tomorrow morning :mad::mad: when did they go on sale? looks like im getting a slap xmas morning:confused:

Beyoncé's THREE Dublin dates sold out at 9.20am this morning!

GREAT NEWS: an EXTRA show has now been added for 12th March 2014- Tickets go on sale Tomorrow morning at 9am!

did they go on sale this morning ??

A V A wrote: »
    did they go on sale this morning ??

Tickets for the fourth date go onsale tomorrow morning. The other dates sold out this morning.

Tickets for the fourth date go onsale tomorrow morning. The other dates sold out this morning.

i am a serious twat!!!! lol i cannot believe i did this ,dont know what made me believe the original dates went on sale tomorrow

thanks

02 priority tickets are on sale for the 4th date today at 2 P.M.

I have a code for anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

pretty insane how she can sell out 4 shows after doing a few shows earlier this year. Considering we have a population of 4-5 millions its pretty outrageous, superstar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 heisenberg123

Yes please:)

Yes please:)

Sent it to you, hope its not too late. Went on sale at 2 P.M

have you still got it and will it still work

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

Does anyone have any spare O2 pre sale codes? Would really appreciate it. Cheers.

have you still got it and will it still work

Sorry I gave it to heisenberg123, only works once im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

I bought the tickets for my SO but after looking at a few videos of her on YouTube I seriously cannot wait.....this is coming from a lad who listens to Metallica an Nirvana etc...

Lets hope she brings me and not her poxy friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

OMG yeah to 02 priority tickets!!! No recession in Ireland!!!

would people think id be better off queuing up in the morning or just ordering online ?????

would people think id be better off queuing up in the morning or just ordering online ?????

I went out and bought hard copies. I think it's a little more reliable than the online way, especially if you've got a dodgy internet connection. Touts always bombard the website too.

That's just what I think though.

• Advertisement

I went out and bought hard copies. I think it's a little more reliable than the online way, especially if you've got a dodgy internet connection. Touts always bombard the website too.

That's just what I think though.

was there a que or anything ??

Advertisement