Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i mad

Options
  • 11-12-2013 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

so heres my idea, iv never even played a ps3 iv always been xbox player, i had planned to buy a ps4 this christmas but no games really stand out, what i plan on doing is buying a ps3 and spend next year playing the back catalog of ps3 games ( last of us, killzone etc) then getting ps4 next christmas when more games are available

is it worth it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

That's exactly what I'm doing this year so no, you're not mad. :) There are a handy few PS3 exclusives that I want to play and also a few games that are cheap/free on PS+ which I haven't played on the XBox, all which make the decision a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

That's what I have done, cheap games available. I highly recommend PS+ by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

No, uncharted is good fun too. Games not to miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

You're mad, go buy a PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yes it's worth it - while I luvs my PS4, there's far better games on the PS3 than the launch titles. Should be able to pick up a console and a few very good games quite cheap.
    I envy you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

• Get your PS3 now.
    • Purchase PS+ Subscription.
    • Every month, obtain your free PS3 and PS4 games for your Instant Games Collection.
    • In 12 months, purchase your PS4 and have a **** load of games ready to play, for free [ish]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I'd get a wii-u personally. Possible that PS3 games will be out on PS4 by next year

Advertisement