Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant/takeaway delivery Limerick - gift voucher?

• 11-12-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys,

A friend of mine who lives in Limerick city has just had a baby. Considering that she won't be getting out of the house, I'd like to provide her with a gift voucher so that she can order (decent) food in to eat at home.

Can you please recommend a restaurant that does delivery or alternatively a nice takeaway that (i) does delivery to Ballinacurra AND (ii) that does gift vouchers?

I've checked with a few restaurants that do gift vouchers but not delivery (no good) and takeaways that do delivery but not gift vouchers (again, no good!)

I haven't lived in Limerick for over 10 years so I'm completely out of touch with the local eateries.

All/any suggestions welcomed! Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

What about a voucher for Just Eat.ie? That way she could use it for a place she knows she likes and you know they'll deliver!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

We print gift voucher 'wallets' for the group of restaurants / takeaways that are owned and run by a well known Limerick businessman... Carrying these 5 logos...

Chocolat
    Zeweton
    Jasmine Palace
    Wokking
    Marco Polo

Can't really go wrong with a voucher that can be used in ANY of the above, can you?

Advertisement