Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan approval time

Options
  • 11-12-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi

I sent a loan application in last Friday and had to go into the bank yesterday to get my account type changed from student to current. I was wondering do you know when I'd typically hear back about approval or denial? Is there any specific number I can call to speak with a loan advisor? When I call my own branch, there's never an answer.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi HelpImAlive.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Loan applications submitted online will receive a call back within 2 working days from our Lending Department.
    As you have not yet received an update, we would suggest contacting them directly on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be more than happy to check the status of the loan application for you.

Hope this helps. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

Hi HelpImAlive.

Loan applications submitted online will receive a call back within 2 working days from our Lending Department.
    As you have not yet received an update, we would suggest contacting them directly on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be more than happy to check the status of the loan application for you.

Laura
    How loan does it take to hear whether loan was approved by text message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

catrat12 wrote: »
    Hi HelpImAlive.

Laura
    Hi catrat12,

Thanks for your post.

It generally takes 24/48 hours to receive an update on an application.

Thanks
    Tara

catrat12 wrote: »
    Hi HelpImAlive.

Laura
    Hi catrat12,

Thanks for your post.

It generally takes 24/48 hours to receive an update on an application.

Thanks
    Tara
    Does that include Saturday and Sunday 
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi catrat12,

It wouldn't include weekends, sorry I should have mentioned that. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi catrat12,

It wouldn't include weekends, sorry I should have mentioned that. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Great thank you monday it is so

Advertisement