Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with electrical fitting type

Options
  • 11-12-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering does anybody know the name of the electrical fitting type in the pics below?

As i'm looking for something similar and i haven't a clue what they are called!

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

I'd need to see the cap to be sure, but it looks like a 60 watt s19.
    Easiest way to tell is by the measurement.
    It could also be a 284mm striplight, they are available in 30 and 60 watt.
    The striplights come in 221mm also but it looks longer then that in the pic.

The s19, only available in 60 watt is 312mm long, but ive only got them in an opal/frosted colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ciarang85

ah brilliant thanks very much for your reply! i took that pic from ebay just for a idea of the kind of thing i'm looking for, see i'm looking to put a light in a 317.5mm wide box so maybe i should go with the 221mm size,

Any idea if you can still get the type of light fitting in the pics?

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

221 mm skeleton fittings are getting harder to get.
    i tried recently to get some for a customer and the 3 suppliers we have for stuff like that were no longer doing them.
    im sure they are available online though.

Advertisement