Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Web Purchases

Options
  • 11-12-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I recently bought A PS4 controller and PS4 Camera on November 29th and paid €5.50 for Express Delivery 1-2 Days bringing the total bill to €124. Unfortunately I have not received my products as of Wed 12th November 2013
    I first contacted Gamestop support 6th Dec:
    Hi,
    Just wondering what’s going on with my order as I have no confirmation if the order has been sent yet, the items should have been in stock as I believed w
    hen I ordered them from your website
    Can you look into this for me
    Will
    To this request I received a Automated reply

Your request (#SNIP) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below:
    LINK SNIPPED

I contacted Gamestop again 10th Dec using #SNIP as above.

I am extremely dissatisfied with your shoddy service, I ordered my products 29h Nov 2013 express delivery which means 1-2 days, it is now 10th December and still no goods, or even a dispatch notification. The payment for my products was taken off my credit card on the 30th Nov. I contacted you regarding this issue on Dec 6th – no response.
    What the Hell is going on! I can even get a phone number from your website.
    Will

I would ring Gamestot but I cant find their phone number on the website.
    Any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Gamestop Head Office, Swords

Can't be sure that's right, but give it a go. They clearly owe you your money back for the delivery anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Gamestop Head Office, Swords

Can't be sure that's right, but give it a go. They clearly owe you your money back for the delivery anyway!

Thanks I rang there, customer service busy had to leave a voicemail, well see how long it takes for them to get back.

I have payment protection with my VISA and I'll be going down that route next.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jonc24

I recently bought A PS4 controller and PS4 Camera on November 29th and paid €5.50 for Express Delivery 1-2 Days bringing the total bill to €124. Unfortunately I have not received my products as of Wed 12th November 2013
    I first contacted Gamestop support 6th Dec:
    Hi,
    Just wondering what’s going on with my order as I have no confirmation if the order has been sent yet, the items should have been in stock as I believed w
    hen I ordered them from your website
    Can you look into this for me
    Will
    To this request I received a Automated reply

Your request (#SNIP) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below:
    LINK SNIPPED

I contacted Gamestop again 10th Dec using #SNIP as above.

I am extremely dissatisfied with your shoddy service, I ordered my products 29h Nov 2013 express delivery which means 1-2 days, it is now 10th December and still no goods, or even a dispatch notification. The payment for my products was taken off my credit card on the 30th Nov. I contacted you regarding this issue on Dec 6th – no response.
    What the Hell is going on! I can even get a phone number from your website.
    Will

I would ring Gamestot but I cant find their phone number on the website.
    Any advice would be appreciated

You ain't the only one buddy---
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057107217/1/#post88064417

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

jonc24 wrote: »

Im still waiting for my stuff, apparently posted yesterday. Last time I'm dealing with this crowd.

Advertisement