Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation vs. Xbox

Options
  • 11-12-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, just looking for a few peoples opinions

Im looking to get either a PS4 or XBOX One.

I only really play fifa and really only ultimate team as well so im just wondering which would be the best option for me and why?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

PS3 as no subscription required for online play

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

djdwainec wrote: »
    Hi, just looking for a few peoples opinions

Im looking to get either a PS3 or XBOX.

I only really play fifa and really only ultimate team as well so im just wondering which would be the best option for me and why?

Thanks

both are great, I prefer ps3, free online multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Free multiplayer, no apps like Netflix behind a paywall, and the option of subscribing to PS+ for great games. Yeah, I'd reckon the PS3 IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

would be interesting to see this same thread in the XBOX forum too to get a balanced opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I only really play fifa and really only ultimate team
    What have you used up until now?

I recently got a ps3 BUT I haven't used it online. I got it to play the exclusives (and signed up to PS+). The only game I play online is FIFA, but I prefer the 360 controller. It's what I'm used to. I would recommend PS3 if all you are playing is FUT as online is free. It really makes the most sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

would be interesting to see this same thread in the XBOX forum too to get a balanced opinion?

If it's going to be used for FIFA and FUT then the xbox can beat it on nothing. No need for ann line sub to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 djdwainec

Thanks for the replies lads, i always had a ps3 so i think maybe ill go for the ps4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Thanks for the replies lads, i always had a ps3 so i think maybe ill go for the ps4
    But you asked what you should get, PS3 or Xbox?
    The answers given were for a PS3.
    PS4 needs a subscription for online.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

But you asked what you should get, PS3 or Xbox?
    The answers given were for a PS3.
    PS4 needs a subscription for online.
    Yeah, that threw me too.
    OP, if you really want to grab a new console, PS4 would edge it for me because the additions that come with the paid sub. TBH, I'd leave it a year and get FIFA 15 with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 djdwainec

Sorry lads, i actually meant ps4 vs. xbox one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sorry lads, i actually meant ps4 vs. xbox one

Big thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057075192

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement