Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zavvi

Options
  • 11-12-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Tuesday I came across "Clint Eastwood Westerns Collection (Pale Rider, Unforgiven, Outlaw Josey Wales) [Blu-ray]" on Zavvi website, this morning i put an order in for it, and received the usual email thanking me for the order. An hour later i received an email stating "problem processing my card".

I rang my bank, everything is fine, plenty cash in my account. Zavvi have a pending transaction for the amount the bluray is. It will stay in my pending transactions for 10 days and after that revert back into my account if Zavvi don't accept it. Bank also gave me an approval code.

Zavvi gave me a phone number to ring, but its a recorded message stating to use the email system (thought that was a bit odd).

I have since checked the Zavvi website and using there search facility, the "Clint Eastwood Westerns Collection" is no longer on there website.

All i can assume, is that they didn't update there website some time back and that bluray was no longer available, and instead of owning up to this, they say my card was at fault.

I've been giving them business now for several years, several thousand euros, first problem i've had.

Just waiting for a response from the emails, curious what they will state now.

Anyone else had similar problems ordering from them?
    Tagged:

Advertisement