If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKG K452 - Can they be delivered to Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BigErn wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me if the white AKG K452 headphones can be delivered to Dublin, and if so, how much would they be, including shipping? Here's the product page:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/akg/k452/akg-k452-gls-whi

Thanks!
    No problem shipping them at £49.95 and I'll do delivery at £9.95 - Total £59.90 / €72.99

If yuo would like to order just drop your contact details on a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will come straight back to you,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BigErn

BigErn wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me if the white AKG K452 headphones can be delivered to Dublin, and if so, how much would they be, including shipping? Here's the product page:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/akg/k452/akg-k452-gls-whi

Thanks!
    No problem shipping them at £49.95 and I'll do delivery at £9.95 - Total £59.90 / €72.99

If yuo would like to order just drop your contact details on a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will come straight back to you,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew
    Great! Thanks! I'll email now.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi John , i will take a pair of these , PM my details now .. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi John , i will take a pair of these , PM my details now .. Thanks
    Spin,

apologies but those were our last pair of 452 in White - would you be interested in a deal on any other headphones?

Apologies again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi , what else have you on ear that compares to these ? i have the 450s and find them amazing ..Thanks John

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi , what else have you on ear that compares to these ? i have the 450s and find them amazing ..Thanks John
    Hi Spinone,

We just got a nice big Sennheiser delivery in so got some nice new headphones.  Check out the HD-449s :)  Look very slick and sound great too!

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/noise-cancelling-headphones-audio-stereo-bass-closed-hd-449

We can offer these for just £69.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi , a little too big , they are for my Daughter , she wants something no bigger than the AKGs , what else do you have for around the 60 quid max .. Tks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi , a little too big , they are for my Daughter , she wants something no bigger than the AKGs , what else do you have for around the 60 quid max .. Tks
    Hi again,

How about the AKG K518.  Very nice headphone.  Designed for DJ use so good detail and punchy bass.  Look slick too :)

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/akg/k518/akg-k518-delta-gry

Can offer these for just £49.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.