Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at or near the 57 Headline

Options
  • 11-12-2013 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

going to head to this pub tomorrow, anyone know what the parking is like in the vicinity?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Best to park on the Griffith College side of the SCR where it is free on street parking after 7PM. You may find some space on the SCR on the Harrington Street side as well but it's not quite as plentiful. The side streets in the area are almost all paid parking till midnight, rather busy and narrow with a lot one way systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Always parking in St.Vincents St flats (far from rough), can be accessed on St Vincent St South. Depending what time, there should be parking along the SCR along the front of The Headline.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from B&W&S.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

No idea about parking, just here to say the headline is a great pub and to drive would be to miss the best part of it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

we ended up paying 4.80e (2.40e on hour) for parking. tbh, it would put me off going back.

nice spot though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

John Mason wrote: »
    we ended up paying 4.80e (2.40e on hour) for parking. tbh, it would put me off going back.

nice spot though

Parking is free where I mentioned afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Also, it's a pub, leave the car at home.

Advertisement