Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holistic Massage training course in Dublin

Options
  • 11-12-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, has anyone done the holistic body massage in vedas academy? I'm looking for a holistic massage training course and I would like to choose the right one. I'm looking also at the holistic college Dublin with a ITEC diploma. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Leticia Santos

I am looking for some course too, I found one at NTC... Have you heard about this one???/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cafe del mar

Hi Leticia! I saw the NTC training course but it is not as complete than the one in HCD. Anyway I have already signed up in HCD.
    Thanks and have a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cumminsg

Hi Leticia! I saw the NTC training course but it is not as complete than the one in HCD. Anyway I have already signed up in HCD.
    Thanks and have a good day!
    cafe del mar - just wondered what you thought of the course? I am thinking of signing up for this year.

Thanks
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cafe del mar

Hi G, I was very satisfied with the course with the Holistic College Dublin (HCD).
    Today I am a qualified Holistic and Sports Therapist and, the most important, I have great reviews from my clients.
    The training course is easy to follow and easy to understand. The 2 tutors teach with great knowledge (the 2 tutors have an orthopaedic and sports clinic in Dublin city), enthusiasm and passion which makes the course really enjoyable. The student has fully support during the course and you can be sure to pass the final exam at the end.
    I can suggest you go to their open day venue in The Education & Research Centre in Harolds Cross, so you know what to expect from the course.

All the best

café del mar

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cumminsg

café del mar

Many thanks for getting back to me, and so quickly too. I really appreciate it. I was actually lucky enough to get the last place on this course this year so am looking forward to it!

I was also delighted to hear that you have gone on to become a successful massage therapist. Well done!

Thanks again
    Gordon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Aber2012

Does anyone know the cost of the holistic itec exam fees? I've paid course fees but waiting to hear how much holistic massage exam will be, no one seems to know, not even tutor!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

I think its about 150 ish... My wife is strongly considering doing the course with the HTC above and they say 225 for exams at the end, but i think its two exams that they're talking about

Advertisement