Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway is missing a decent record store

Options
  • 11-12-2013 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭

Was looking for a CD today and Zhivago had never heard of the artist as there was zilch in their computer about them, how I miss a store like Mulligans or even Redlight Records that always had something you were after. I suppose now its very much a download culture and record shops will become a thing of the past if not already considering the state of Galway. All you can get in Zhivago is chart rubbish and their traditional music section is a joke most of the time. The CD I was looking for was Stephen Harpen - Gift of the Angels, I found it in Amazon but unfortunately my brother in law won't receive it now till January 9th which is crazy, that is over a month away, fcuk it, what can I do :confused:

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tell me about it. Why I was looking for Tootsie on betamax last week and I cannot find it anywhere. Most upset.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

who buys cds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Was looking for a CD today and Zhivago had never heard of the artist

The CD I was looking for was Stephen Harpen - Gift of the Angels

Yeah.................. it helps if you have the name of the artist correct to begin with.

Steven Halpern approves this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

Try Bell Book and Candle in the small crane, good selection of used records and some new from local artists also.

Advertisement