Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom mail address I am unable to access via webmail or outlook

Options
  • 11-12-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,758 ✭✭✭✭

Since the 4th of December I have been unable to access my email due to it saying my password is wrong tried through the web portal but no joy and now says my account is locked out or deleted!  I tried to reset my password but it comes up not enough security details contact customer service!  Now I am currently not a eircom customer but I would have thought they would warn you if they were going to delete your email account.  Any of the reps here able to help me????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Since the 4th of December I have been unable to access my email due to it saying my password is wrong tried through the web portal but no joy and now says my account is locked out or deleted!  I tried to reset my password but it comes up not enough security details contact customer service!  Now I am currently not a eircom customer but I would have thought they would warn you if they were going to delete your email account.  Any of the reps here able to help me????

Hi Snake Plisken,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having. The best channel to report this to is our support team, to contact them you can email webmaster@eirom.ie or call 1890 260 260 (option 0)

They'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement